NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I heard about the German guy a few weeks back, I know nothing about him apart from a few clubs are after him, including Arsenal.

Rodwell will be a good signing though, if he stays fit.

I know sod all about him apart from he scored 13 in 20 games last year on loan at struggling Hamburg. As for Rodwell would be a good signing if he can still fit but i highly question the likelyhood of City letting him go for a price we would pay.

Would not mind Rodwell here, made a horrible career move when he went to City but think he would do alright here (provided he gets games of course...). Probably won't get Pardewed too easily...(:yao:)

citeh are surely going to have to offload some of their fringe players this summer to raise cash for incoming transfers, must be something we can hoover up there 

by the way did giudetti do anything at stoke?  i imagine not as i can't recall hearing about him doing much

He could cost up to £10 million but Pardew believes the experience of the Bundesliga will serve him well in the demanding Premier League.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/2012/01/PapissCisse7-3.jpg

by the way did giudetti do anything at stoke?  i imagine not as i can't recall hearing about him doing much

He has barely played. Hasn't started a game for them I think. He openly criticised Hughes which didn't help.

Going down I'm convinced of it. It's no different to the mercenary culture we had when we were signing aged had beens. None of them seem to want to be here. Colo wants prem wages and the genuine quality like debauchee will be sold/gone at the drop of a hat. If pardew has any of his targets we'll be bottom half for sure.

Going down I'm convinced of it. It's no different to the mercenary culture we had when we were signing aged had beens. None of them seem to want to be here. Colo wants prem wages and the genuine quality like debauchee will be sold/gone at the drop of a hat. If pardew has any of his targets we'll be bottom half for sure.

it'll hinge entirely on whether he gets a striker of the remy/ba calibre who can nab goals on scraps, if we don't manage to get him another one of them then i think we'll really struggle aye

Mark Douglas just replied and said @MsiDouglas: Nothing in it is my understanding. when I asked about lassoga

Getting Bent instead.

442 with bent and Cisse

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/I+was+all+like+quot+ok+a+few+more+posts+then+_e7b869812cf45754456394bb12cf533e.jpg

Mark Douglas just replied and said @MsiDouglas: Nothing in it is my understanding. when I asked about lassoga

Getting Bent instead.

442 with bent and Cisse

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/I+was+all+like+quot+ok+a+few+more+posts+then+_e7b869812cf45754456394bb12cf533e.jpg

Someone posted earlier Pardews comments of playing bent as a number 10.

Christ he is either taking the piss or has no clue about football.

Guest oatcakejamie

News at stoke is apparently Nzonzi wants out  :weep: I think he'd be great signing for castle.