NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From .com:

2014/15:

Window watch

The latest transfer window closes at 11pm on Monday September 1st.

Outgoings: possible permanent or loan moves for any of the following:

Mehdi Abeid, Jack Alnwick, Sammy Ameobi, Adam Armstrong, Hatem Ben Arfa, Gael Bigirimana, Shane Ferguson, Cheick Tiote, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Haris Vuckic 

Incomings: ????

Alexandre Lacazette of Lyon remains the most-linked transfer target, with the 23 year-old French striker on target for the fourth time this Sunday as his side were beaten 1-2 at Metz.

Sunday also brought claims of interest in 25 year-old Belgian defender Toby Alderweireld, who is yet to play this season for his current club, Atletico Madrid. Later reports claimed that Southampton were his preferred destination.

"A striker will arrive, whether it be on a permanent or loan deal" (Tomorrow's Journal). I'm not convinced.

And arriving on loan from Gaziantep Büyükşehir Belediyespor  IS?

*BOOONG*

Are you scared?

He's here...

*drives in on bike with apple in hand to rock music*

No-one in. A couple out. We are here every window, every final day is exactly the same. Doesn't matter how much we know, it's still a day of crushing disappointment.

I think either the fact that we get someone in who is utterly shit, or no-one at all is probably going to have be better long-term result for those of us that want a club to support again.

No-one in. A couple out. We are here every window, every final day is exactly the same. Doesn't matter how much we know, it's still a day of crushing disappointment.

So fucking true. I dunno why I still get excited about it :lol: