NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously fucked. Bizarrely, i somehow thought we would get through the day without losing anyone and maybe getting a promising player in. Now we seem set to repeat one of the dumbest transfers in recent history in loaning one of our better players to an Italian team for a transfer fee not even remotely close to their true value.

Guest reefatoon
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qQ6VfdqrWZY/UUoB1FlUn6I/AAAAAAAAAsE/cAQ9KSjZpLE/s640/creepy,+weird,+strange,+odd,+bizarre,+hump,+day,+wednesday,+weirdo,+creep,.gif

You could look at it another way, only 6 clubs spend more than 5 million each January, so it is a hard time of year to do business. This time of year that I'd rather we kept players than bought one.

Hopefully we will get a summer of positive change.

Clearly we'll probably still be paying 90% or more of the wages, so that Ashley can maximise his investment.  We're basically paying for players to pay for Rangers and help them back into the SPL.  This is why they don't want him to own two clubs, it creates this kind of approach and creates a potentially unfair advantage.

We going to have any players left at the end of this window?  I think they really have written this season off, even going as far as to strip the squad of almost all backup options.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  1m1 minute ago

Newcastle ready to let Gael Bigirimana, Haris Vuckic and Kevin Mbabu join Rangers on loan for the rest of the season.

0 replies 3 retweets 1 favorite

Reply  Retweet3  Favorite1

So the club are basically a feeder club for a Scottish second division side now then?