NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Considering our track record of going back for players, wouldn't surprise me to see us have another crack for Alderweireld (couldn't care less that it's not spelled correct).

He would have to be certified to join us mind, so no chance.

Edwards mentioned Ashley Williams as a target - much more like it

Won't be if big JC is in charge, those leaked tactics sheets had him as target "weakness" iirc

Target Williams  :lol:

Was it not something daft like target him in the air as well? He's a fucking monster, especially up against Perez.

Quite interested in who will buy our cast-offs. Raylor and Williamson will be lucky to get Championship clubs.

As if we will be selling Williamson.

He is on his last legs - can't see him wanting to stay anyway after what happened.

Of course he'll want to stay :lol: :lol:

If Carver stays he won't. Which he probably will.

Are you kidding me? He'll be garuanteed a first team place, the ability to do no wrong and play as poorly as he likes, and with the wages and drop down in leagues any other club would offer then why would he want to go?

Are you kidding me? He'll be garuanteed a first team place, the ability to do no wrong and play as poorly as he likes, and with the wages and drop down in leagues any other club would offer then why would he want to go?

Actually think we will sign some defenders this season purely because we have to. We shall see.

Williams would be mad to leave Swansea to come here at this point.

they'll pay him more as well I'd have thought, why the f*** would he bother?

#wetried

Newcastle have a higher wage bill than Swansea so not sure they are paying higher salaries  (Newcastle 78m v Swansea 63m).

He will still have better offers than Newcastle, him and Gylfi are Swansea's best players.

Actually think we will sign some defenders this season purely because we have to. We shall see.

I wish we could apply this kind of logic to our search for capable manger

Cleverly has improved under Sherwood and was very good in his younger days.

Again it comes down to management and how we use players.

Very good? :lol:

He was excellent for Wigan and Watford? Before that.

Yes, he's been pap for a few years but doesn't change previous form.

Cleverly has improved under Sherwood and was very good in his younger days.

Again it comes down to management and how we use players.

Man U fans don't rate him.

Guest axel

Another one who plays well when those around him play well, rarely if ever the other way round.

Which is why he would be disastrous here.