NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

No f***ing way we'll get Wijnaldum! IF we did i'd rape my ass.

That's technically not possible

I'm an engineer this image has my mind spinning............I could probably build something, defiantly do you a solidworks model

so instead of signing reinforcements to save us from relegation, they choose to offload Sissoko first.  How can we not relegate this season?

Luke Edwards says it's bollocks.

I'm an engineer this image has my mind spinning............I could probably build something, defiantly do you a solidworks model

It's not the mechanics of the act that melted my head, more the consent issue.

Split personality, maybe.

Guest GoonerAlexis

That might work, but is it rape if your other personality consents? And how are two personalities in control at the same time?

We've got Sissoko, Anita, Marveaux, De Jong, Cabella, Tiote and Abeid.  Plenty of coaches have produced decent Football teams with less talented central midfielders.

I'm not saying we have a great midfield and don't need to buy.  I'm just saying that I don't believe our midfield is s*** based on watching them under Pardew and Carver.  I've seen so many teams with bang average players out play us.  For instance Swansea, and I don't think that's because Leon Britton was a class player, he just looked good at the time because he was part of a team who were coached well.

Of the ones that actually are central midfielders (De Jong and Cabella are not)  apart from Marveaux who isn't going to stay anyway there's not much ability to open a team up with a pass.

We have lacked it ever since Cabaye was sold and the current crop have next to no vision or/and ability to make it happen.

I'm up for blaming coaches as much the next man, but let's be real the current crop are crap in the passing department.

Guest GoonerAlexis

Technically it would be masturbation.

Then, I guess he's not signing, since it's not possible

Luuk De Jong only had good things to say about his time here, resulting in his brother signing.

Perhaps he's had a word. Then there's the 4 Dutch lads we have.

That might work, but is it rape if your other personality consents? And how are two personalities in control at the same time?

I'm thinking we need some kind of rape machine here. But then someone will have to activate it or start it up and if someone else does that wouldn't that mean that it's that person that's doing the raping? And if he starts it himself then he'd now that a rape was incoming. I guess it still would be rape as he still wouldn't consent and could fight back even if he started the machine himself though... Maybe the machine could initiate the rape at a random time so he'd not know when it was coming?