NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

they'll have looked at depay going to manyoo for 30m euros and must think this lad can be good enough double the price in the next year or two especially when the new TV deal kicks in

if they do sell sissoko for say the 15m to cover it then that'll be a 13m profit on a player who has been patchy at best :lol:

assuming any of it is remotely true obvs

they'll have looked at depay going to manyoo for 30m euros and must think this lad can be good enough double the price in the next year or two especially when the new TV deal kicks in

if they do sell sissoko for say the 15m to cover it then that'll be a 13m profit on a player who has been patchy at best :lol:

Memphis Depay is on another level as a player.

Don't know enough about Wijnaldum but a Dutch journalist (Michael Jongsma) seems to think that having a midfield that contains de Jong and Wijnaldum won't work as they both mainly offer a goalscoring threat but low on creativity.

Not really a problem since De Jong is usually sat at home watching the telly on match days.

From what I have seen of Wijnaldum I disagree with that, I know it's the Dutch league but Eriksen and De Jong worked and Wijnaldum is similar in terms of skillset to Eriksen (not saying he's as good)

Not gonna say he's wrong though, as he's clearly seen more of the player than I have.

Don't know enough about Wijnaldum but a Dutch journalist (Michael Jongsma) seems to think that having a midfield that contains de Jong and Wijnaldum won't work as they both mainly offer a goalscoring threat but low on creativity.

Methinks Mr Jongsma is talking bollocks.

if they do sell sissoko for say the 15m to cover it then that'll be a 13m profit on a player who has been patchy at best [emoji38]

Memphis Depay is on another level as a player.

Yep. So he's 30m now, we pay 20m and I'm 1-2 years his value will probably fucking double [emoji38]

I'd be gutted to have that goal scoring threat

Well he's right insofar as they are both attacking midfield players who play centrally and like to get on the end of things rather than very creative forces. Whether they could work together I don't know, but it's not unreasonable to suggest their strengths are not exactly complimentary.

Well he's right insofar as they are both attacking midfield players who play centrally and like to get on the end of things rather than very creative forces. Whether they could work together I don't know, but it's not unreasonable to suggest their strengths are not exactly complimentary.

But Cronky watched one of them in the WC man.

You Dutch wankers know nowt, probably why your players are on the first party boat to Shields.

Personally i think there's other areas in our team that need to be sorted first, but fuck it, i'd be over the moon with him IF we get him. He'd help us to attract other players as well. Not that we'll sign as many as we need, not even near, but still :lol:

Dutch journo reckons he's open to a move here. f*** it, start a thread.

Don't you dare!

There's no way I'm going to do it but it I wouldn't be mad if someone did at this point. :lol:

Dutch journo reckons he's open to a move here. f*** it, start a thread.

Don't you dare!

There's no way I'm going to do it but it I wouldn't be mad if someone did at this point. :lol:

He hasn't even traveled over yet. An invitation means fuck all, i sent one to Adriana Lima and nothing happened despite my good looks.

Looks like we might finally have breakthrough. Everton are our only obstacle IMO.

Hope we have Janmaat and De Jong waiting at the airport and not Charnley.