NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We'll keep getting these until Charnley produces a 1 000 word long rambling about stability and pounds, confirming Pardew's position for another season of affordable football.

We'll keep getting them because by the logics of football, there would be a new manager coming in.

Won the French League Cup last season, not Ashley compatible.

Spent 2m as sold 27m worth of players is Ashley compatible. Another thing that annoys me about the "well what manager would work under Ashley" brigade

Yeah, I'm just doing my best to avoid getting my hopes up. Would be fantastic if we got him.

If there is even the tiniest bit of truth in this then it looks to me like Graham Carr has been involved, can't imagine anyone else at the club having even heard of this bloke.

Ashley has seen he can pick a player, guess it would make some sense to ask his opinion on potential managers?

avid Crossan

@davidmcrossan

L'Equipe has @NUFC and @AVFCOfficial as being interested in @ASSEofficiel coach #Galtier should he choose to leave Saint-Etienne

David Crossan @davidmcrossan

Paper says #Galtier dreams of coaching abroad and appreciates Premier League

#Galtier has done terrific work at @ASSEofficiel qualifying them for Europe again despite #Aubameyang sale last summer

#Galtier teams generally play attractive attacking football, though @ASSEofficiel less flamboyant, fluent this season

Plus @ASSEofficiel have been very good defensively, well organised

Why am I semi excited about this, I know nothing about the guy other that what I have learned the past few pages and that St Eitenne have had a good season. I suppose I am caught up in the fact that this guy is not Pardew. L'Equipe don't normally throw around much toss so could be a bit to this?