NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Usual fare though.

Decent player linked - lol wages/pardewed next.

Terrible player linked - WE WILL SIGN HIM FOR DEFINITE AND I WILL DISLIKE IT.

Well, not really. :lol:

Guest neesy111

We haven't signed a 1st team player permanently in 16 months now, just think about that.

We haven't signed a 1st team player permanently in 16 months now, just think about that.

Imagine going that long without signing a permanent player. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine going that long without signing a permanent player. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still stand by the principle that I would rather not sign anyone than sign someone shite. However, when we clearly need players, if we haven't been able to find someone suitable for 16 months then someone needs shooting. Ideally JK.

Guest neesy111

FAK U NIEL

Guest neesy111

I still stand by the principle that I would rather not sign anyone than sign someone shite. However, when we clearly need players, if we haven't been able to find someone suitable for 16 months then someone needs shooting. Ideally JK.

As if JFK was to blame.

As if JFK was to blame.

We'll see.

He can't have helped.