NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we could sign Remy permanently, Tom Ince, a beast centre-half, a young right back and a striker who can hold up the ball. Wed be in very good shape. Thats 4 major signings though :/

Too early to be drinking. :lol:

If we could sign Remy permanently, Tom Ince, a beast centre-half, a young right back and a striker who can hold up the ball. Wed be in very good shape. Thats 4 major signings though :/

I was thinking drugs :lol:

I was thinking drugs :lol:

tbf it sounded like he was drinking the glue

Guest bimpy474

Not in Oz!

Marmite ?

I just cannot see us getting Ince, the idea that a young English talent like him would agree to come here. Foreign players may know less about the joke way things get done here at times and know little about JFK but am sure Paul Ince will have a big impact on where Tom ends up and I bet he has no plans for that to be here.

Guest Roger Kint

I just cannot see us getting Ince, the idea that a young English talent like him would agree to come here. Foreign players may know less about the joke way things get done here at times and know little about JFK but am sure Paul Ince will have a big impact on where Tom ends up and I bet he has no plans for that to be here.

Thats total rubbish man. The idea that a footballer doesnt see ££ and PL and wouldnt sign for us?

Not in Oz!

Marmite ?

Love me some marmite.

Thats total rubbish man. The idea that a footballer doesnt see ££ and PL and wouldnt sign for us?

He with have other Premier League clubs interested in him is what I mean, yeah if we were his only option but I can't see it just being us.

Guest Roger Kint

He with have other Premier League clubs interested in him is what I mean, yeah if we were his only option but I can't see it just being us.

But you make it seem like nobody would sign for us. Fair enough if he has better options but if he does its going to be for less games than he would get here no doubt.

honestly like, given the margins the club is run under, we need to start shipping out the likes of obertan & shola* before we're likely to sign new....can't see any way we'll pay money for ince with obertan on the books, for example

*:yao:

October 2007, actually. Was Rugby WC Final night on the Quayside. I couldn't have really cared less that England lost but there were c***s everywhere wanting a fight. Two silly b******s from Liverpool got one.

You would have done the same to those idiots who were taking our ladies' seats at the bar in Orlando as well. Thankfully idiot no.2 realized his little friend was a few moments away from getting decked. Was awesome man.

:lol:

I got some shit from my Mrs the next day about that, mate. Namely because the guy I put my hands on wasn't even in either of their seats. Fucking booze, cringeworthy.

October 2007, actually. Was Rugby WC Final night on the Quayside. I couldn't have really cared less that England lost but there were c***s everywhere wanting a fight. Two silly b******s from Liverpool got one.

You would have done the same to those idiots who were taking our ladies' seats at the bar in Orlando as well. Thankfully idiot no.2 realized his little friend was a few moments away from getting decked. Was awesome man.

:lol:

I got some s*** from my Mrs the next day about that, mate. Namely because the guy I put my hands on wasn't even in either of their seats. f***ing booze, cringeworthy.

They were in the general area, blocking their access to those seats. The near-decking was a valid outcome IMO :lol:

We won't sign anyone mate, better get used to it.

I said "if" mate. Just making the point with 3 good signings we could be alot more consistent,

honestly like, given the margins the club is run under, we need to start shipping out the likes of obertan & shola* before we're likely to sign new....can't see any way we'll pay money for ince with obertan on the books, for example

*:yao:

Our revenue will be increasing significantly in the next several months so the finances are there to increase the squad size/quality.  Its really a key point in Ashley's time here, will he continue to spend what comes in (in which case we'd have a surplus of £25-30m to spend because of new sponsorship and TV money), or will he start to pay back the original debt.  But yeah I'd get rid of useless dross like Obertan anyway if possible.

We won't sign anyone mate, better get used to it.

I don't think we'll be going out looking to push the squad forward obviously, but I think we'll be keeping our eyes open for bargain deals on players we're interested in such as Gomis and Ince.