NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fairly spurious,but we are mentioned. Hit translate OBVS.

http://www.rtl.be/sport/football/footballbelgique/262259/exclusif-le-depart-de-kouyate-pour-l-angleterre-est-imminent-audio

For those after a big nasty looking bloke for a CB he seems to fit the bill :lol;

BYzfEV5CIAAEwBA.jpg:large

Want.

:lol: Cajun enamoured by a guy wearing a full face mask and wearing a shirt covered in blood. The evidence piles up.

Imagine that tapping you on the shoulder and asking you outside. f***ing hell.

One of the few out there that would frighten Ron, holy s***.

Not sure I'd quite be frightened, bruv, but I certainly wouldn't be giving him any free shots. BOOM.

Hah, even better.

October 2007, actually. Was Rugby WC Final night on the Quayside. I couldn't have really cared less that England lost but there were c***s everywhere wanting a fight. Two silly b******s from Liverpool got one.

You would have done the same to those idiots who were taking our ladies' seats at the bar in Orlando as well. Thankfully idiot no.2 realized his little friend was a few moments away from getting decked. Was awesome man.

fairly spurious,but we are mentioned. Hit translate OBVS.

http://www.rtl.be/sport/football/footballbelgique/262259/exclusif-le-depart-de-kouyate-pour-l-angleterre-est-imminent-audio

For those after a big nasty looking bloke for a CB he seems to fit the bill :lol;

BYzfEV5CIAAEwBA.jpg:large

Want.

:lol: Cajun enamoured by a guy wearing a full face mask and wearing a shirt covered in blood. The evidence piles up.

Come on, we need some scary fucker in our defence.

Great if true but I doubt it. Then again January seems to be the only time we buy so who knows.

I know that's usually the case but its going to be different this time i reckon. Last season we spent because otherwise in all likelihood relegation would have been a damn certainty, the season before we bought Cisse because we were close to a CL spot and speculated to accumulate so we could get that CL spot but sadly missed out.

This year unless we have a really good run over Christmas we are going to smack in the middle of both seasons and thus no pressure for Ashley to spend so he won't.

Releasing things on SD News pretty much confirms our intentions, they reveal what we'd like to happen and how we'll go about it. Basically saying "If Tom Ince comes, we'll play him".

So in that respect, this is good. I'd love to get Ince :thup: