NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine that tapping you on the shoulder and asking you outside. f***ing hell.

One of the few out there that would frighten Ron, holy shit.

Not sure I'd quite be frightened, bruv, but I certainly wouldn't be giving him any free shots. BOOM.

October 2007, actually. Was Rugby WC Final night on the Quayside. I couldn't have really cared less that England lost but there were cunts everywhere wanting a fight. Two silly bastards from Liverpool got one.

Aright Aright Caaaaaalllmm down! Dey don't do dat doo dee!!

October 2007, actually. Was Rugby WC Final night on the Quayside. I couldn't have really cared less that England lost but there were cunts everywhere wanting a fight. Two silly bastards from Liverpool got one.

Aww, I want the full story. I'm guessing you won?

JFT2, RIP.

Yeah, they were both decked and ended up scampering off over the bridge, which worked out pretty perfectly because it was just as the fuzz arrived, who rightly assumed they were the guilty party and went after them.

Guest bimpy474

Far as I can remember I've not actually had a brawl outside a boxing ring since November 2007. :dontknow:

I was just chuckling at that gif, I'm sure it was from Blazing Saddles and it was a good excuse to use it. The child in me cant help it now I know how.