NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think we'll be going out looking to push the squad forward obviously, but I think we'll be keeping our eyes open for bargain deals on players we're interested in such as Gomis and Ince.

For what reason? we won't be in relegation trouble or contending for Europe.... zero reason for Fat Man to spend cash so he won't.

I don't think our policy is to sign nobody ever... we had that French legion scouted and lined up didn't we? We just brought them forward to the January because we were going to go down. I'm not saying we're going to make loads of signings, but you see what I mean.

Is Toivonen actually an out-and-out CF? If so, he's pretty woefully out of form, going by his stats - 1 goal in 16 appearances this season, thought I've no idea how many of them were starts. Only 7 last season, too.

Is Toivonen actually an out-and-out CF? If so, he's pretty woefully out of form, going by his stats - 1 goal in 16 appearances this season, thought I've no idea how many of them were starts. Only 7 last season, too.

From what i heard he mainly plays off a main striker or on the wings but can play as a CF.... i don't know for sure though as i haven't seen play more than a handful of times.

Practically everyone here who has seen him seems to think he's shite though :lol:

From what i heard he mainly plays off a main striker or on the wings but can play as a CF.... i don't know for sure though as i haven't seen play more than a handful of times.

Practically everyone here who has seen him seems to think he's s**** though :lol:

Correct

I don't think we'll be going out looking to push the squad forward obviously, but I think we'll be keeping our eyes open for bargain deals on players we're interested in such as Gomis and Ince.

For what reason? we won't be in relegation trouble or contending for Europe.... zero reason for Fat Man to spend cash so he won't.

Same reasons you might buy a sale item even if you don't think you really need it right at that moment.

i'll be honest, i'd arguably only give pardew a CF in the window, maybe a CB too if we could line up a couple of early pre-contract steals

i wouldn't be giving him anything else right now, it'll just confuse him and he'll fuck it all up

lock the deals down for the summer for upgrades on obertan, taylor/willo etc.