NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew even said he 'couldn't look Mapou in the eye' because he'd played so well last time he had a run at centre half. Honestly, how f***ing stupid can you be, man.

Yup, I remember that. Pardew is just terrible. He'll never get it right, and so we just have to wait it out until he's sacked. Really frustrating.

I thin he's still worth what we paid, as he's quite young still.

The problem will be his wages, as I'm not sure the top teams in France who can pay them, will be interested.

What is really sickening also, is that we've proved that loud chairman of theirs right, and he will no doubt be telling Cabella not to come here now.

He didn't do a very good job of telling MYM not to come here, did he? The fat old c***.

If enough money is offered Cabella will come here.

Yup of course he will, we are dragging our feet though

Guest chopey

I wonder how Carr feels with all his transfer picks getting abused and cast off under the instruction Pardew.

I wonder how Carr feels with all his transfer picks getting abused and cast off under the instruction Pardew.

Maybe Ashley will bung him a few SD shares to keep him sweet? Sweet.

This really confuses me. He was apparently set to quit when JK came in last summer, but they convinced him to stay, so I assume they mist value him quite highly.

Why on Earth do they trust Pardew's judgement of a player over his for goodness sake?! It doesn't make sense.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Tough as hell to make signings when you're at the F1.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2gy0w9c.jpg

Yanga-Mbiwa, man. What the fuck is going on at this football club?!?!

He's been poor on the pitch and mustn't work hard enough in training, because Pardew would play him regardless of ability if he busted a gut for him. I don't blame him btw, i don't know how anyone can motivate themselves for such a fraudulent cunt, but he's not helped himself with his own performances, unlike Debuchy who turned it around. Debuchy will go off to a big club, Mbiwa will go back to France and be a good player in an average league, if he's really lucky he might be snared by Monaco to make up their home numbers.

Mbiwa was absolutely fine when he was playing as a centre half, then our fuckwith of a manager plays him as a full-back so no wonder his performance level dropped.

Mbiwa was absolutely fine when he was playing as a centre half, then our fuckwith of a manager plays him as a full-back so no wonder his performance level dropped.

It doesn't get any more complex than that. One of our better players before being unceremoniously dumped for Colo.

It doesn't get any more complex than that. One of our better players before being unceremoniously dumped for Colo.

:thup:

He did have a nightmare away to Everton but seemed to come over that and play quite well.  Maybe Pardew has never forgiven him for that meltdown at Everton.

Maybe he cant handle the prem league.

He did have a nightmare away to Everton but seemed to come over that and play quite well.  Maybe Pardew has never forgiven him for that meltdown at Everton.

Maybe he cant handle the prem league.

So then how can he play Coloccini?

To be honest Pardew doesn't deserve the benefit of any doubt, Yanga-Mbiwa should gave continued at center back and I think he'd have shown what a class act he can be just like Debuchy did, difference is he wasn't given the chance.