NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The board are actually listening to Pardew :lol:

If this is true it's genuinely unbelievable.

Nope seems pretty in keeping with sticking with a manager who lost nearly every game in the second half of the season.

This keeps playing in my head each time I think about Pardew leading our transfer effort this summer:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VxQemMnVr4o/UwTOFu6BXlI/AAAAAAAACxs/ueS7CWd196w/s1600/british-eyes-only-thebluths-2.gif

Guest bimpy474

Only when it suits them. Let's see if they back him when it comes to signing a striker.

Well they're backing him on getting rid of Hatem, Marv and MYM, and bringing in Colback (his signing i've no doubts about that). Like you say, it'll be clearer when strikers are bid for, McCormack if true would definitely be a Pardew signing imo.

Only when it suits them. Let's see if they back him when it comes to signing a striker.

Well they're backing him on getting rid of Hatem, Marv and MYM, and bringing in Colback (his signing i've no doubts about that). Like you say, it'll be clearer when strikers are bid for, McCormack if true would definitely be a Pardew signing imo.

No doubt seen him play well a couple of times on TV and wants to buy him.

Guest bimpy474

No doubt seen him play well a couple of times on TV and wants to buy him.

Wouldn't matter if he'd seen 100 times live, as soon as he gets him on the training ground it's over. God i hate the man so much.

If McCormack is their idea of a replacement for Remy then the only logic behind it would be to give Pardew enough rope to hang himself. But even that doesn't make sense as it would be cheaper to sack Pardew than back his judgement over Carr's. Absolutely mental stuff tbh.

Guest bimpy474

I really hope they do, it will serve every fucker who still defends him right.

Aye, it really will.

Guest bimpy474

35 million to spend lol, we are being fleeced

Will probably include wages too.

How come when we sold Cabaye, the remaining wages he wasn't paid. They aren't added to the transfer war chest.......it's such bollocks :lol:

35 million to spend lol, we are being fleeced

Will probably include wages too.

How come when we sold Cabaye, the remaining wages he wasn't paid. They aren't added to the transfer war chest.......it's such bollocks :lol:

I'm just praying the fat cunt pays his debt back and sells up