NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are prepared to wait until after the WC for "targets" if you believe the Journal tomorrow which I actually do. Same shit every season with the added bonus of a WC excuse this time.

And their holidays, then it's too late to prepare a bid and oh no, the window has closed and all have to comfort ourselves is millions of pounds in the bank.

Guest bimpy474

Its as if they are feeding bullshit to placate the morons who they know will fall for it. Again.

We've lost Cabaye, Remy, Shola, Gosling and probably HBA and MYM - we need more than 5 signings just to stand still.

How depressing is that list by the way:

Cabaye

Remy

Ben Arfa

Yanga-Mbiwa

Be a long, long time until we have 4 players of that quality in our lineup again.  :(

We've lost Cabaye, Remy, Shola, Gosling and probably HBA and MYM - we need more than 5 signings just to stand still.

Cabaye

Remy

Ben Arfa

Yanga-Mbiwa

Be a long, long time until we have 4 players of that quality in our lineup again.  :(

How often were they all on the pitch at the same time I wonder.

Cabaye

Remy

Ben Arfa

Yanga-Mbiwa

On what do you base that? We brought all of those players in under the same bods in charge that we have now (and there is little actual evidence that our transfer policy has changed dramatically).

I'm not particularly worried about the quality of players we will bring in, just how they end up being developed/used.

Cabaye

Remy

Ben Arfa

Yanga-Mbiwa

On what do you base that? We brought all of those players in under the same bods in charge that we have now (and there is little actual evidence that our transfer policy has changed dramatically).

I'm not particularly worried about the quality of players we will bring in, just how they end up being used.

What, little evidence apart from the zero signings of any quality you mean?

Yanga-Mbiwa was the latest permanent transfer out of that list, signed a year and a half ago  :lol:

The other was a loan and HBA & Cabaye were signed when the club at least looked like they were going somewhere. Ever since we finished fifth there's been a total reluctance to invest properly in the team. The January spend was provoked by the 1-2 defeat off Reading.

Cabaye

Remy

Ben Arfa

Yanga-Mbiwa

I'm not particularly worried about the quality of players we will bring in, just how they end up being used.

What, little evidence apart from the zero signings of any quality you mean?

We're not chasing complete knackers so I still reckon we're actually trying to sign Remy/Ben Arfa quality players. Getting them over the line is the sodding problem, either down to a stubborn reluctance to spend over our valuations, or utter incompetence.

Probably both. Useless feckers.

God our transfer policy makes me shudder and cringe. It's disgusting. It's never about getting the right player and person in, only what is available cheap. It's going to blow up in our faces next season, I just can't see us getting the right players in this time unless the fat one gets his fat wallet out.

Cabaye

Remy

Ben Arfa

Yanga-Mbiwa

The fact is Pardew won't play Ben Arfa and Yanga-Mbiwa.  Replacing them with two good players that he'll actually play would improve us under this cunt of a manager.  Of course I'd much rather we kept them and put a bullet in Pardew (literally).  Shola and Gosling have already been replaced by Perez and Colback.  IF we really did bring in another 5 players of good quality that Pardew was willing to play then we'd absolutely be improved rather than just standing still.  I seriously doubt we will though and I'm not sure if would be enough to keep me supporting the team even if they did, this whole thing is fucking rotten, sickening.