NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO  6s

Wigan have agreed a fee with Newcastle for defender James Tavernier. #WAFC #NUFC

Good, we don't need more than 11 players anyway.

Clearly not Plan B then if/when Debuchy goes.

That's Anita

Guest Roger Kint

Raylor & Santon can cover RB, Tav probably isnt good enough anyway. What can possibly go wrong :lol:

Elliot

Williamson        S. Taylor

Anita                                              Santon

Colback        Tiote

Sissoko                                          Gouffran

Perez        Cisse

http://i.imgur.com/OXomD.jpg

France Football: Arsenal are set to make an offer for Mathieu Debuchy, they claim.

Doesn't sound remotely likely, unless they are going to do what we do and offer £3m.

Wigan have agreed a fee with Newcastle for defender James Tavernier. #WAFC #NUFC

We don't need players who can't contribute, mind.

I know it's League One, but he had a decent season for Rotherham. Never really been given a chance to show he can even be a reliable back-up.

France Football: Arsenal are set to make an offer for Mathieu Debuchy, they claim.

Well considering they offered us a pittance for Cabaye what are the odds of another low ball offer from them?

They should just buy Aurier though tbf

I know it's League One, but he had a decent season for Rotherham. Never really been given a chance to show he can even be a reliable back-up.

Do they show much of Rotherham in the States? :lol:

Seriously though, he looks garbage.

Well considering they offered us a pittance for Cabaye what are the odds of another low ball offer from them?

You reap what you sow.

You reap what you sow.

I couldn't agree more

They can offer 500k if they like but it won't get them the player. I'm sure we'd sell Cabaye if we got something like £7m but if any club offers that it won't be Arsenal.

Do they show much of Rotherham in the States? :lol:

Seriously though, he looks garbage.

TBF I think I saw half of one Rotherham game this season. Going mostly off of what others have said and the fact that he somehow scored a few goals. :lol:

Hope Pardle isn't watching the USA games like, he'll cream his fucking pants at all the running and jumping possibilities. They're pretty cheap too yank players aren't they? Fill up a truck and come on home.

Too late, I'm pretty sure he's already slavered over those very attributes of US players in the press in the last couple of days.

Hope Pardle isn't watching the USA games like, he'll cream his fucking pants at all the running and jumping possibilities. They're pretty cheap too yank players aren't they? Fill up a truck and come on home.

Too late, I'm pretty sure he's already slavered over those very attributes of US players in the press in the last couple of days.

Run run run, jump jump jump, lose lose lose.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew giving youth a chance in action, unfortunately they all have to leave to get that chance.