NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Can you throw Fred in there as well, Felipao? We should've guessed that's Pardew's dream strikeforce.

Fred's too good for us tbh. Jo on the other hand would be behind Cisse.

HahahahH

Can you throw Fred in there as well, Felipao? We should've guessed that's Pardew's dream strikeforce.

Fred's too good for us tbh. Jo on the other hand would be behind Cisse.

HahahahH

You'd be surprised by how many goals Fred would score in the PL. Probably around 30 each year. He doesn't even need good service. He can do it all.

Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko has spoken to L’Equipe about the possibility of leaving the club.

“When I was young, Arsenal was my favourite club. There was my idol: Patrick Vieira. I have always liked this club. I still like it now. After that, there are a lot of rumours. I don’t pay too much attention to them. I have an agent who deals with that. If something is going to happen then it will happen.”

“I am ambitious, my aim is to play for the best clubs, to play Champions League football, to win trophies. But today I am a Magpie and I am very happy. I will be at Newcastle until the end of the season and then we shall see.”

Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko has spoken to L’Equipe about the possibility of leaving the club.

“When I was young, Arsenal was my favourite club. There was my idol: Patrick Vieira. I have always liked this club. I still like it now. After that, there are a lot of rumours. I don’t pay too much attention to them. I have an agent who deals with that. If something is going to happen then it will happen.”

“I am ambitious, my aim is to play for the best clubs, to play Champions League football, to win trophies. But today I am a Magpie and I am very happy. I will be at Newcastle until the end of the season and then we shall see.”

reasonable quotes

I wouldn't have said that Sissoko was right for Arsenal tbh, though it looks like they may have sounded out his agent.

Wenger relies on quick passing interchanges, with players not hanging on to the ball for too long, and that's not Sissoko's strength. They could do with an anchor man in midfield, but again Sissoko is at his best going forward.