NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The return of De-Jong, Aarons, Santon & Raylor will be like having new signings & will assure us of more Premier gravy next year.

There will be no need for anymore displays of Decadence from big Mike.

(Other than on DDay when Sissoko & / or Tiote / Perez is sold)

Leicester have bid £7.5m for Ings allegedly. Burnley going to roll the dice 'til the end of the season. Don't blame them.

Not coming here then. Probably more hot air to deflect attention from the latest derby embarrassment.

He is quite dense but there he's justified in looking forward to the De Jong and Perez partnership.

Both bring intelligent running, Perez the pace with De Jong the positioning you need (not just hard running) to stretch defences and open space for other players. I can see De Jong playing deeper and distributing the ball, sometimes making a small run wide/or into the box, opening space up for Perez in the middle/other side.

He is quite dense but there he's justified in looking forward to the De Jong and Perez partnership.

Both bring intelligent running, Perez the pace with De Jong the positioning you need (not just hard running) to stretch defences and open space for other players. I can see De Jong playing deeper and distributing the ball, sometimes making a small run wide/or into the box, opening space up for Perez in the middle/other side.

Who gets dropped out of Tiote, Colback and Sissoko though? As if I'm even asking this. :lol: