NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here is a bit of info for you all to make of what you will that was passed to me via email from a friend at work who's friend was at the Chelsea away game. Wasn't sure which thread to put it in.

"On the way back from Chelsea I (his friend) chatted to Norman Wooster on the tube (works with Graham Carr as we only have 2 first team scouts) who has been at the club 14 years. Lived in Spain for 5 years and was told to come back to the UK by the club. Now lives near Carr in Northamptonshire.

After transfer window he will be back abroad.

Watches a game nearly every day and not seen NUFC play live for over 4 years because of this.

Sees no value in UK players.

Had just been to watch Brentford.

Has found a centre half but selling club want to keep him until end of season.

Ashley a really nice bloke if you meet him.

Pardew hated by all at the club - Arrogant/w***** - In 4yrs only spoke to him once.

He's off to watch Ings Wednesday - Burnley want £10m

Williamson can't believe he's still at the club - Bought as stop gap and needs to be replaced. (Not sure if that meant he can't believe of Williamson... Probably both!)

Centre half bought from Forest not as good as hoped but keeper is.

He found Perez.

Cool. It comforts me to hear such about MA, as it offers a sliver of hope that the devil himself doesn't reside within him. Just needs reasonable people around him. Very happy Derek Llambias is gone for instance.

Once again, praise God for removing Pardew from this club. No one ever has anything good to say about that idiot.

Here is a bit of info for you all to make of what you will that was passed to me via email from a friend at work who's friend was at the Chelsea away game. Wasn't sure which thread to put it in.

"On the way back from Chelsea I (his friend) chatted to Norman Wooster on the tube (works with Graham Carr as we only have 2 first team scouts) who has been at the club 14 years. Lived in Spain for 5 years and was told to come back to the UK by the club. Now lives near Carr in Northamptonshire.

Watches a game nearly every day and not seen NUFC play live for over 4 years because of this.

Pardew hated by all at the club - Arrogant/w***** - In 4yrs only spoke to him once.

Williamson can't believe he's still at the club - Bought as stop gap and needs to be replaced. (Not sure if that meant he can't believe of Williamson... Probably both!)

He found Perez.

Cheers, :lol:, Norman Wooster is seriously my new favorite person at the club. Why? That fucking picture. I'm still not certain if Norman is really Norma.

All jokes aside, nice information.

He must mean the legend that is Zelda.

BoCNXP9IgAEO_HU.jpg

:thup: He definitely looks like a Norman.

More like a Norma

No wonder the bloke hasn't seen us live in 4 years, spends his time in empty stadiums by the look of it. Probably turns up at SJP about 10:30 in the morning wonderingf where everyone is.

He found Perez.

Cheers, :lol:, Norman Wooster is seriously my new favorite person at the club. Why? That f***ing picture. I'm still not certain if Norman is really Norma.

All jokes aside, nice information.

This. Everything from that post sounds perfect. Definitely my new favourite person at the club :thup:

People tend to just believe the press stories that Carr and Pardew got along or w/e when he's quoted as such - again, he's not going to just  come out and say "I think he's an arrogant cunt" just like the current players etc. It's just not proper professional way to behave - Pardew may actually do that because, well, he actually is a big arrogant cunt.

Guest Roger Kint

Surely we can afford more than two first team scouts?

We only have three first team coaches(and i use that term extremely loosely)

Guest Roger Kint

I'd imagine we have few scouts and many, many, many intermediaries/contacts that Carr and Norma/n use.

Theres definately at least one more proper scout we have in Europe.

Hates Pardew and discovered Ayoze would buy this fine chap a pint.

But and its a big but, he says Ashley is a nice guy if you meet him... Hmmmmm!! Not so sure :)

If Ashley was paying you a wedge of cash to watch footy in Spain,  what would you say?