NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why didnt he play for Hull?

Because Steve Bruce is completely hopeless.

Would be glad to have Ince here. Good young talent, who the manager is very familiar with, and knew how to get the best out of.

I'd rather have Ince than Gouffran or Obertan.

People on here have said plenty of times that we can't have a complete winger who can take people on and produce an end product without them leaving for a richer club. If that's the case then Ince is probably as close as we will get to one. He's certainly better than what we have at the moment.

Because he's shit.

Must be why Ben Arfa didn't play for Hull too. Or maybe Bruce, like a certain ex manager of ours, prefers to play the graft players like Elmohamady out wide rather than have the creativity a Hatem would bring.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I can't stand the thought of another season of Mike Williamson in the first team or f***ing Colo for that matter.

We've needed a commanding CB or two for the last 6-7 seasons and nothing has been done about it.  We can sign as many strikers, wingers and midfielders as you like but until our defence is sorted out it's a waste of time and money.

Agree. It's not a coincidence we're always conceding around 60 goals for the last 3 seasons.

It's a no brainer. He clearly has talent. Does the club have the coaching to utilise him? We certainly didn't last year but McClaren has worked with him.

He's English, so as long as we don't get fleeced, I think he's worth the risk.

Wonder if Ince struggles when he's not the guv'nor at a small club, definitely has something about him and time to get better though. Worth a punt under normal circumstances for most clubs.