NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Those on here who hate wrestling will love it if/when we get Austin :lol:

Glass smashes at his press conference. He begins with "If you want me to sign for Newcastle, gimme a hell yeah", as the first mumbled question is swiftly met with "WHAT???". His finishing statement is a simple: "I'm here to score the goals that finally take Newcastle towards a trophy and that's the bottom line cos Charlie said so."

A stunning signing.

It's a good goalscoring record without a doubt, but the only season that should bare any relevance to us - given we're in the Premier League and given we'd be shelling out over £10m - is the most recent one.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not seen much of him, but his record is very good and his whole story from non-league to Premier League is great stuff. What kind of striker is he, who does he compare to?

Hmmm it's a decent point but Simon Bird has built a pretty decent reputation for himself (the AMG stunt etc). Do you think he's that willing to sacrifice his professional integrity to such a point at being a mere mouthpiece for the club? I highly doubt it.

There's cynicism and then there's just paranoia.