NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QPR surely has to be in the absolute s***s when it comes to their finances though, surely?

Yeah, weren't they supposed to pay a huge fine to the football league if they got relegated?

Huge fine if they stayed up and transfer ban if they went down as far as I remember.  Until they could show they were balancing the books.

Isn't Simon Bird basically the only one who isn't banned?

Yup - daily mirror are one of the preferred media outlets. Could be summat in it.

Fuck it - I'll be practically jizzing if we get Austin! :sweetjesus:

I've not seen much of Austin tbh. I know he's strong and quite tall and scores goals. How is his vision and awareness in general play? First touch good or average?

Not a bad first touch but it's his natural goal scoring instinct which gets me. Scored bag loads of goals at every level he's played at consistently. A late bloomer perhaps at 25 but fuck it, a English international center forward, leading the line in the no9 shirt is more than enough to raise a smile.

I've not seen much of Austin tbh. I know he's strong and quite tall and scores goals. How is his vision and awareness in general play? First touch good or average?

Not a bad first touch but it's his natural goal scoring instinct which gets me. Scored bag loads of goals at every level he's played at consistently. A late bloomer perhaps at 25 but fuck it, a English international center forward, leading the line in the no9 shirt is more than enough to raise a smile.

Not an international yet, mind.

Not a bad first touch but it's his natural goal scoring instinct which gets me. Scored bag loads of goals at every level he's played at consistently. A late bloomer perhaps at 25 but f*** it, a English international center forward, leading the line in the no9 shirt is more than enough to raise a smile.

Not an international yet, mind,

Only a matter of time before its Kane and Austin up top. Jesus I'm getting far too many cheap thrills out this!