NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Berahino seems unlikely to me

Aye, he'd cost far more than we're willing to spend. Would be a great signing though.

iirc he has the same agent as Sterling and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy what would work well with the clubs wage policy even if we agreed a fee

That means £15m-rated Austin is to be poached from relegated Queens Park Rangers after scoring 18 goals last season, his first in the top flight, in a struggling side - although there will be haggling over the fee with the Geordies only wanting to spend £10m.

Hmm well that's that fucked then.

It's be nice to see some English talent through the door. Certainly don't have anything against signing from abroad but I'd like to see some NUFC representation in the England setup.

It's be nice to see some English talent through the door. Certainly don't have anything against signing from abroad but I'd like to see some NUFC representation in the England setup.

not sure of the exact numbers we have on the homegrown front but we may need a few just to fill the quota.

I'm as cynical as anyone, but I don't see why they'd set themselves up for such a massive fall if they've instructed their 'media partners' to print a load of hogwash. What would they get out of it in this instance?

I'm as cynical as anyone, but I don't see why they'd set themselves up for such a massive fall if they've instructed their 'media partners' to print a load of hogwash. What would they get out of it in this instance?

"We tried."

England U21 international Berahino’s future at West Brom is on hold until their ownership situation is resolved, but last season's 20-goal striker would cost £20m.

I'm sure we'll just whip out the checkbook.

you know honestly if we get Austin unless Cisse goes I wouldn't bother and use the cash on the defense