NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd take Ince, hes better than what we've got. He had Pulis as his manager at Palace and Bruce at Hull, neither of which would of had a clue why he would try and take players on. He did well at Derby last season under McClaren so I reckon he would be worth a shot, I read Derby have a 5mill buy out clause in the loan.

Lots of clubs seem to have looked at Ince and decided no thanks.

I'd rather stick with Aarons and Sammy. I don't think Ince is anything special and if it wasn't for his famous Dad I don't think he'd be getting half as much attention.

I'd rather stick with Aarons and Sammy. I don't think Ince is anything special and if it wasn't for his famous Dad I don't think he'd be getting half as much attention.

This is horrible.

He's proven to be outstanding in the Championship, while our two have done nothing.

Are you kidding me?

This is horrible.

He's proven to be outstanding in the Championship, while our two have done nothing.

Are you kidding me?

Nope. Maybe the Championship is where he belongs. I certainly don't detect a stampede of Premiership clubs, eager for his signature, despite the amount of attention he's received.

I really want a winger who is intelligent and can provide really good service. Scott Sellars left foot trumps raw pace and no brain of players like Obertan every time.

I really want a winger who is intelligent and can provide really good service. Scott Sellars left foot trumps raw pace and no brain of players like Obertan every time.

In normal circumstances yes but we've got a horrendously slow first XI bar Sissoko.

In normal circumstances yes but we've got a horrendously slow first XI bar Sissoko.

Cabella is quite quick but he spends most of his time doing step overs so you don't really notice.

Cabella is quite quick but he spends most of his time doing step overs so you don't really notice.

He's quick when he builds up pace but doesn't have a very quick burst of pace

'That means £15m-rated Austin is to be poached from relegated Queens Park Rangers after scoring 18 goals last season, his first in the top flight, in a struggling side - although there will be haggling over the fee with the Geordies only wanting to spend £10m.'

I am never shocked when I read things like this, but I still laugh.  :lol:

'That means £15m-rated Austin is to be poached from relegated Queens Park Rangers after scoring 18 goals last season, his first in the top flight, in a struggling side - although there will be haggling over the fee with the Geordies only wanting to spend £10m.'

I am never shocked when I read things like this, but I still laugh.  :lol:

:lol: The only real variable I see here is how long we're actually able to string it out before Chelsea come in with £15m or more and consider it a bargain.

Most clubs would meet them half way with 12.5m plus another 2.5m if he scores over 15 goals.

Not us. 10m and a sports direct mug.

It's different on the continent, where the fee is life changing for a smaller french club, for example. British clubs aren't so daft and will hold on for the right amount.

Most clubs would meet them half way with 12.5m plus another 2.5m if he scores over 15 goals.

Not us. 10m and a sports direct mug.

It's different on the continent, where the fee is life changing for a smaller french club, for example. British clubs aren't so daft and will hold on for the right amount.

QPR surely has to be in the absolute shits when it comes to their finances though, surely?

Yeah he obviously gets a kick out of low-balling every cunt.

"That lad looks great Lee, we'll throw in a preliminary £5m pound offer!"

"But Mike he has a release clause of only £3m!"

"Excellent, tell them we'll pay £2m and not a penny more!"

2 days later he's been sold to Southampton for £3m.

The right amount is irrelevant to us though. They could value him at 20 quid and we would only offer a tenner plus some donnay socks.

Be lucky if we offer pairs.

Just individual socks that got lost and we have no pairing for.