NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Again I'll repeat for those who are so deeply ingrained in Pardewland that I have no doubt whatsoever McLaren is smart enough to realise a limited big man needs service, or conversely a quality tricky fucker needs less service. AP understood neither of these things.

Again I'll repeat for those who are so deeply ingrained in Pardewland that I have no doubt whatsoever McLaren is smart enough to realise a limited big man needs service, or conversely a quality tricky f***er needs less service. AP understood neither of these things.

No doubt but until i see evidence of McClaren impacting the team with my eyes, i'm rolling with negative cunt Mole.

We've not one good crosser of the ball - you are talking about a complete overhaul in the way we play to accommodate him.  Not going to happen...we need a remy type to suit our squad.

I'd be fairly pleased about the signing of Dost, if we were pumping another £75 million into the team. But Dost, regardless of how good he is or isn't, plus another £7.5 million on some kid we hope might turn into Cabaye is how it'll pan out.

Guest chopey

I was at the phillipe Albert night last night and it was hosted by Pete graves from sky sports and he said that there is nothing doing on the transfer front at Newcastle

Quite a few clubs have made a few signings now. We are still plodding a long.

It feels like we have several targets, we've gone in with an offer half or two thirds of what they want, they all say "nope"...

We are then all shocked and it's back to the drawing board for transfers.

Clueless and pathetic from us again.

It feels like we have several targets, we've gone in with an offer half or two thirds of what they want, they all say "nope"...

Not encouraging. I thought they'd want to get a decent signing in the books early on.

Looks like it's going to be penny-pinching snideness again.

Not encouraging. I thought they'd want to get a decent signing in the books early on.

Looks like it's going to be penny-pinching snideness again.

Exactly. I know being prudent is always sensible, but you should do that when you have the luxury of time on your side and a good team already in place.

We have a major re-build project to do and very unhappy fans. To land a big target like Austin or Berahino already sends out a statement to everyone that we want to compete, and may turn a few players heads to thinking about joining the revolution.