NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where has the comments section from the bottom of each article gone in the last week or so from the ic Newcastle pages? Has the club had them removed via a request?

Still there

Really? Can't find them at all via my iPhone. Just scrolls to the next article as you read down. Something has definitely changed.

Guest Roger Kint

Where has the comments section from the bottom of each article gone in the last week or so from the ic Newcastle pages? Has the club had them removed via a request?

Still there

Really? Can't find them at all via my iPhone. Just scrolls to the next article as you read down. Something has definitely changed.

Definitely no change to the site from what i can see mind. Unless its just the mobile site that has

Guest ElCid

It's totally obvious that due to the crass way this club has been run, that nobody with any quality either player or coach wants to come anywhere near this circus.

I think I have to agree with some of the posts from a few days back. I think the club is now seen as a bit toxic, players, agents, coaches and managers see the club as a bit of a joke/mess and wont want to come here. 

Still there

Definitely no change to the site from what i can see mind. Unless its just the mobile site that has

Must just be the mobile site :thup:

I wonder if we have even made one single bid for a player so far :lol: I doubt it haha! Like sitting in a corner of a bar waiting for the girls to come and talk to you. Well at least for you guy's. They come to talk to me anyway.

I wonder if we have even made one single bid for a player so far :lol: I doubt it haha! Like sitting in a corner of a bar waiting for the girls to come and talk to you. Well at least for you guy's. They come to talk to me anyway.

:lol:

Wtf is this :lol:

:lol:

Did you realise you forgot the 't' at the end of your username?

NUFC is damaged. Its a circus and have been for a long time.

Take Austin - why on earth would he want to come here if the wages are the same or even better at another mid table club!

What used to inspire players to come here was the idea of playing in front of an amazing crowd at ST JAMES PARK. Chances are that they end up spending a couple of years in this circus and stalling their career.

Only chance we have is to sign some quality players (need to convince them about our ambition (if we have some?) and offer them a wages they can´t resist!

The most difficult part (i guess) is to convince and sign the first couple of quality players - then others will follow...coz if the club shows ambition and stability a lot of players would love to play for us!

Good luck with restoring our club!

my bet is we will get a few cheap or over price forrins and loan signings and be in exactly the same place as last season with a piss poor week squad and 2nd 3rd choice coaching set up

Good move for him like, regular League One football at his age for a year. Also, you just know the club will see it as Krul having one more year before cashing in, then Darlow starting the 16-17 season as number 1 with Woodman on the bench.

Got relegated didn't they?