NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Understood to be hopeful of signing one player within 48 days of the previous season ending :lol:

Lets just ignore the minor issue that we leave for US for two weeks or so after that so any more new faces might not even meet SMC til 23/24th July....

Newcastle United are understood to be hopeful of having at least one new face on board before Steve McClaren’s first public outing as Toon boss against Gateshead on July 10.

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I actually said as a joke we would try selling a few and doing nowt else til 1 July to make the accounts look better but Jesus they are beyond taking the piss :lol: We still havent even made an actual bid for anyone yet as far as i can tell

Guest Roger Kint

Understood to be hopeful of closely monitoring the chances of first of countless enquiries.

Media partner more upbeat

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 23 mins23 minutes ago

Pete Graves retweeted Kriss

Understand fans frustration. Officials at Nufc will be frustrated too. But progress made in last few days 

Unless he means we have accepted a bid for Tiote :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

What's happened to the Mitrovic rumours? I remember gossip about his lot allegedly asking for a high wage. Anything else i've missed?

Dont want to sell, he will be worth more if he does well in the Euro's next summer

What's happened to the Mitrovic rumours? I remember gossip about his lot allegedly asking for a high wage. Anything else i've missed?

Dont want to sell, he will be worth more if he does well in the Euro's next summer

Ah, right.

Given Serbia's commitment to not qualifying this mightn't be the case although I guess another season of scoring for fun in Belgium is hardly going to lower his price.

Guest Roger Kint

Given Serbia's commitment to not qualifying this mightn't be the case although I guess another season of scoring for fun in Belgium is hardly going to lower his price.

:thup: To be honest i havent shown any interest in the qualifiers so wasnt sure.

Guest Roger Kint

NUFC Gallowgate ‏@NUFCgallowgate 2 mins2 minutes ago

No bids received by QPR for Charlie Austin (Sky Sports) #NUFC

NufcNews ‏@NufcNews9 9 mins9 minutes ago

Horst Heldt (Director). “Joel wants to stay at Schalke,” “So far we have not yet negotiated, but only an exploratory talk.” #NUFC

Another productive day. #wait #frustratedtoo

Anyone else think we'll make it to the Southampton game with no new signings, then on deadline day announce Carver as assistant and Ryan Taylor and Jonas as new signings?

Talk about lying and taking risk? This is just absurd. I am happy "targets" sees past this garbage regime. What they say and do has absolutely nothing to do with football as a sport. Can't wait for even more people to drop renewing STs, and stop backing this shit.

Guest Roger Kint

I'll be going away for a week today. How many signings will we have completed when I get back? Answers on a postcard.

Small chance if you are delayed and get back on the 2nd. Virtually zero otherwise and that could well include the rest of the backroom staff we wanted by Friday :lol:

I'll be going away for a week today. How many signings will we have completed when I get back? Answers on a postcard.

Me too. Going to Ukraine for a week on Sunday. Can't wait. £4 pr MB, so no chance of me using that!  :)

What have the Ghanaians done to deserve this thread title?

Think there was like 1 (ridiculous?) transfer rumour in a Ghanananananananan newspaper or something the other day :)

We'll make signings, I'm pretty sure about that, but we will fall victim to our usual policy of settling for 4th or 5th options when our prime targets are priced out or snapped up by a bigger club. Despite the talk of spending big we won't be able to ditch the policy Ashley loves and believes in so wholeheartedly.