NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mata and De Bruyne are available at Chelsea

I'd be willing to put aside my dislike of loans if we could get him and who knows Chelsea won't want to sell him to a rival and he'll want to play to try and get himself into the world cup squad, win win and Chelsea have another player of theirs doing damage to their rivals elsewhere and they can sell him in the summer! (ok I know its never going to happen but allow me my moment of delusion)

Guest bimpy474

If Jose doesn't think Mata does enough defensively, what in the fuck is Pardew going to think :lol:

Guest chopey

If Jose doesn't think Mata does enough defensively, what in the f*** is Pardew going to think :lol:

:lol:

If Jose doesn't think Mata does enough defensively, what in the f*** is Pardew going to think :lol:

Can you imagine?!

It's one thing to have Oscar playing ahead of him, and another thing entirely to have Shola doing so.

It would be fucking disgusting.

Guest bimpy474

Can you imagine?!

It's one thing to have Oscar playing ahead of him, and another thing entirely to have Shola doing so.

It would be fucking disgusting.

Shola starting ahead of Mata, please sign him on loan so we can see just how mad Pardew is :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Can you imagine how lazy a front three of Ben Arfa, Remy and Mata would be 

Them three would be on the bench, silly chopey :lol:

All joking aside in the dream world where Mata is managed by Pardew his bullshit about Ben Arfa will be on show for the world to see.

You would have a player with vision, movement and great decision making all of which Ben Arfa doesn't really have....

Question would be does Pardew not start because of work rate or is it because he doesn't like his work rate combined with with the decision making?

I really hope we sign a lazy player at some point with great decision making who is consistent to see where Pardew truly stands.

Guest elbee909

Such a gobshite that Jack Sullivan.

Takes after his dad.  And that Aussie tv soap 'The Sullivans', that was shite n' all.

Jack Sullivan ‏@jsullivanwhu

We now understand heitinga's decision was not influenced by interest from any other Club

:lol: Probably just had an expletive-strewn phonecall from JFK

He'll have got a back hander off the players agent for putting his name out into the press man.