NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Linked with James Chester again in the express. Southampton also in for him.

James Chester :anguish:

How many times have you seen him play? He's a great player.

A couple of times would prefer Matip or Addenbour.

:lol: at great player though

Speaking of relegated Hull cast offs has no one been in for Huddlestone yet? If McLaren is wanting someone to sit and run the game I'd much rather have him than Carrick.

Urgh no thanks.

Speaking of relegated Hull cast offs has no one been in for Huddlestone yet? If McLaren is wanting someone to sit and run the game I'd much rather have him than Carrick.

Urgh no thanks.

You'd not have him ahead of Carrick to sit deep and spray the ball about, assuming McLaren might want Carrick for this?

I'd have neither personally.

Urgh no thanks.

You'd not have him ahead of Carrick to sit deep and spray the ball about, assuming McLaren might want Carrick for this?

I would prefer Carrick for a couple of years despite his age.

Urgh no thanks.

No chance.