NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparent bid of 10m euros coming from "mas", have no idea how reliable. He's a Honduran winger 22.

Not sure what "mas" is, but hey, I'm up for us buying more players, so all good with me.

Apparent bid of 10m euros coming from "mas", have no idea how reliable. He's a Honduran winger 22.

Not sure what "mas" is, but hey, I'm up for us buying more players, so all good with me.

Have a quick Google it's not hard to find. Few places on twitter mentioning it now.

Okay, will have another look.

Was just watching his highlights, and he looks like someone who gets his head up early and plays some really good passes and crosses without hesitation.

We really need some of that. Sick of Sissoko fumbling around on the right hand side.

Honduras paper apparently according to twitter.

Honduras paper apparently according to twitter.

Ah, right. Yeah, it's called Diarios Mas apparently. Cool.

Blimey!  :lol:

That's depressing. I would have thought that as a winger he'd look more useful going forward from that position, no? Or is it that he would just be more suspect there.

I presume you know his game from when he was at DC United? Would he be a good addition?

That's depressing. I would have thought that as a winger he'd look more useful going forward from that position, no? Or is it that he would just be more suspect there.

I presume you know his game from when he was at DC United? Would he be a good addition?

I'm sure he does get forward better, and he has recovery pace, would add a lot of speed to our slow team. I'm guessing he played there a bit for Anderlecht, but for DC and Honduras he only ever played on the wing.

He's tricky, has a powerful shot, likes to cut in, can be unpredictable in a good way. Would definitely take him.

I'm sure he does get forward better, and he has recovery pace, would add a lot of speed to our slow team. I'm guessing he played there a bit for Anderlecht, but for DC and Honduras he only ever played on the wing.

He's tricky, has a powerful shot, likes to cut in, can be unpredictable in a good way. Would definitely take him.

Ah, okay. Sounds really good to me.  :thup:

Honduran footballers are generally a bit mental too, which I approve of. Need more gusto in this team.

So we've gone from only buying players in France to only buying players from Anderlecht. Interesting change of direction.

:lol: It's the way we keep going back one after the other that is tickling me.