NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Lee Ryder (@lee_ryder) tweeted at 2:00 pm on Mon, Jan 06, 2014:

Laurent Nicollin on #nufc Cabella bid: "As for Newcastle it would seem on the point of making one, but I expect confirmation" #Montpellier

wat

He cant speak English and it still comes across better than Ryders usual guff. At least we can look forward to confirmation that our derisory bid was rejected.

He seems like a more direct Benny, where Benny will slow and beat his man with tricks a few times, Cabella seems to do this but at warp speed.

Not sure we could ever play both at the same time unless it was a wingers and we were chasing the game, but with Pards he struggles to play the one we have.

On FIFA Cabella is excellent but tiny and extremely lightweight. Never seen him actually play.

Good to see that Carr and Pardew are still on the same page when it comes to transfer targets :thup:

Montpellier have a habit of asking a much higher fee for players than what clubs actually end up paying, it happened with Mbiwa and Giroud, I don't believe we have any real intent on signing Cabella though.

Be amazed if we offered a quarter of what they're asking.

You think we'll offer under £2.9m then?, really?

:lol: Our offers normally involve confectionery and blowjobs off Mike's lass, I'd hazard a guess at a liquorice twizzle and a bottle of Romanian Reisling for this fella. Maybe a cheeky tug behind the dugout if their chairman's lucky.