NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He can be class but he's incredibly inconsistent because he's basically all brawn and no brain, mind you part of me thinks we need someone like that. :lol:

Although despite all that and despite the fact i have always thought he's overrated, i have no idea why he doesn't start for them as Lovren is shite.

So, about ten days to go now until the window closes. We have time, we have money so get at least one new defender in please! There's no doubt that this will make a massive difference in how many points we end up with. I'd say CB is top priority, then a LB in january (Willems). Dummett will do for me until then (much more solid than Haidara)

I don't expect a new classy CB, but it would be criminal if we don't get one in.

Sorry to disagree but I work in Liverpool and the general consensus is that he is a disaster waiting to happen, can look solid but always has a mistake in him and has the control of a fox in a henhouse

:thup: Mostly looked shaky when I've seen him. Not a fan at all.

Sorry to disagree but I work in Liverpool and the general consensus is that he is a disaster waiting to happen, can look solid but always has a mistake in him and has the control of a fox in a henhouse

How often does said disaster happen though? The only bad game I've seen him have was when Liverpool got dominated by Arsenal.

It's not my view of him it's based on the view of the Liverpool fans who see him all the time

Looking like you're about to make a mistake and actually making one are different things. Sakho ticks all the right boxes.

Confidence is a big thing for a defence. We have it with Williamson on the ball, the whole crowd gets antsy, he rushes and is nervous and it spreads. Sometimes Titus would make an early mistake and the whole defence would lose confidence even if we didn't succeed. It seeps through the team. David James was a much better goalie later in his career when he become more composed. Sure he still dropped a clanger but he had the composure not to let it or the threat of one take him off his game.

Liverpool "sources" of mine love Sakho. They know he makes mistakes but they like his physicality and such.

Differences of opinions all over shocker.

At 8-10m and premier league experience he'd be a great buy.

Maybe if we can't get Aymen we'll go for Sakho on loan.

You remember how we kept getting linked with Balotelli on loan? Maybe it's Sakho we are after.

Probably some itk sent a picture of Sakho to a journo, and they've reported it as Balotelli. Racists.

Given we seem to only be linked with the same player over and over, I imagine both are genuine links. I just see us really trying to get Aymen on board. How we compete with CL clubs or big Italian clubs I have no idea. He legit changes the path of our team, imo.

In the perfect world you get Aymen this window, you get a young CB, Jetro, and a new holding CM to pair with Wijnaldum, maybe another young winger/striker over the next 1-2 windows and our team is really rebuilt.

Liverpool "sources" of mine love Sakho. They know he makes mistakes but they like his physicality and such.

Differences of opinions all over shocker.

At 8-10m and premier league experience he'd be a great buy.

if that was the price for sakho and we can't get a 'top class' CB in we should be all him for that sort of money like