NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Fat Mike laughing on his way to the bank.

Has he made any money yet?

From all us numpties that went to the FA Cup game

So no then

Guest Brazilianbob

With Remy going back to QPR and Shola out of contract, its a bit short sighted of the club not to bring a striker in now so I think we will bring in a striker in Jan, especially as the price of players will go thru the roof once we get our tv money in May.

So no then

Where is that graphic that shows the SD stock price since he took control of NUFC?

I believe so, yes. Quite a bit.

Guest Roger Kint

So no then

Where is that graphic that shows the SD stock price since he took control of NUFC?

Yeah every single penny is a direct result of us and nothing else :thup:

Luuk de Jong: "We want to be well prepared"

By Achim Müller

Luuk de Jong speaks after the fitness test on Tuesday over his future at Bundesliga club Borussia Mönchengladbach

Mönchengladbach. Luuk de Jong shakes his head. "I really do not like, but it needs to be." The Dutch striker has arrived on Tuesday along with the other professionals of Bundesliga club Borussia Mönchengladbach in the Düsseldorf Leichtathletikhalle a sweat. However, without the ball - it was "only" ran.

Borussia completed in the state capital, divided into two groups, a so-called lactate test. Five times the players had to doing a migration distance of 1200 meters to travel. With each run to load and the intensity increased. After each distance traveled was de Jong, Arango, Kruse Co. and then bled from the ear lobe and measured the heart rate. So the trainer's team gets to Lucien Favre information about the state of fitness of Borussia professionals. "These values ​​are important for the second half, according to them, the training is designed to work," says de Jong. "Finally, we want well prepared going into the second half, to build on the good season so far."

from the ear lobe and measured the heart rate. So the trainer's team gets to Lucien Favre information about the state of fitness of Borussia professionals. "These values ​​are important for the second half, according to them, the training is designed to work," says de Jong. "Finally, we want well prepared going into the second half, to build on the good season so far."

De Jong is with the first round is far from satisfactory

The first 17 games are far from gone as optimal for the attacker and record shopping. De Jong was not a single time in Borussia's starting lineup, was not so beyond the status Benchwarmers and precious Joker. "So of course I can not be satisfied, that is logical," said de Jong, "the coach but also had little reason to change anything. It's just gone very well. "

A change even in the winter break, he concludes therefore not completely rule. So shall the English Premier club Newcastle United have interest in signing. For this, the Englishman would, however, also pay a whopping million peel. Still, as de Jong, but no decision had been made. "There have been many clubs inquired for me and for Borussia. But at the moment it is still quiet. I would prefer successfully with Borussia - but if you can not, then I have to look. My first goal is that I can play football again. "In training camp in Belek, Turkey, in which the foal entourage travels on Thursday that he wanted to attack once more. Days in which could decide the future of de Jong at Borussia.

http://www.wz-newsline.de/lokales/moenchengladbach/sport/borussia-moenchengladbach/luuk-de-jong-wollen-gut-vorbereitet-sein-1.1521818

A million peel is a rip off tbh

Wouldn't please the foal entourage that's for sure.

Yeah, he's a previous joker in all honesty. Benchwarmer

:lol: at least he concluded the change is not entirely rule.

So no then

Yeah every single penny is a direct result of us and nothing else :thup:

Well if you only choose to speak in hyperbole. Sure. :)

I'm really surprised we haven't had £30m per season offers to advertise at St James' considering the amazing difference it can apparently make to a companies fortunes.  Especially considering everyone who sees the SD adverts are sickened at their presence.  I mean imagine what advertising space at our ground could do for a none objectionable company :o

Yeah I'm being sarcastic

i have no problem with ashley when it comes to his spendings. And I'm sure he will spend if theres a good deal to be made.

My problem is Pardew.

We have kept all of our key players for the last couple of seasons (Ba aside)....could it be that pardew isn´t good enough to develop them further in order to make them more qualified for the big teams?

i have no problem with ashley when it comes to his spendings. And I'm sure he will spend if theres a good deal to be made.

My problem is Pardew.

We have kept all of our key players for the last couple of seasons (Ba aside)....could it be that pardew isn´t good enough to develop them further in order to make them more qualified for the big teams?

:lol:

Ashley is the BIGGEST problem this club has, I bet it will be Pardew's fault when we don't sign anyone in this transfer window.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 33s

L'Equipe: Newcastle are interested in the possibility of signing Sochaux striker Cédric Bakambu, they claim. #FCSM #NUFC

Expand

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 30s

L'Equipe: Newcastle + Stuttgart are very interested in Lyon's central midfielder Gueida Fofana, but #OL want to extend his deal. #NUFC #VFB

Expand

If I didnt know any better, I might think we are actually going to try and sign someone this month.

We won't sign anyone unless they are going for a song. The club have more ore less said as much themselves.