NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Signing Shelvey and Berahino would be pretty hilarious considering how much they bang on about making sure we sign the right characters.

They'd be consistent with our policy tbh, players that have burnt bridges at their clubs and want away.

from BBC live feed:

"I'd be surprised if Berahino left"

Chelsea 1-1 West Brom

Danny Mills

Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 live

Saido Berahino has come on for Claudio Yacob for West Brom, prompting a chat on 5 live about whether he might leave The Hawthorns.

"I'd be surprised if Berahino left. Without a shadow of a doubt, his stock has fallen, and his price has fallen with it. He was worth £25 million - he's now worth 12 - 15 at most now.

"I think Tony Pulis will happily say to other managers - 'he's not easy to control, this kid. He will cause problems.'"

from BBC live feed:

"I'd be surprised if Berahino left"

Chelsea 1-1 West Brom

Danny Mills

Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 live

Saido Berahino has come on for Claudio Yacob for West Brom, prompting a chat on 5 live about whether he might leave The Hawthorns.

"I'd be surprised if Berahino left. Without a shadow of a doubt, his stock has fallen, and his price has fallen with it. He was worth £25 million - he's now worth 12 - 15 at most now.

"I think Tony Pulis will happily say to other managers - 'he's not easy to control, this kid. He will cause problems.'"

What?  So that his stock will fall even further? :lol:  He's clearly not intending on playing the lad so why on earth would he want to put clubs off?  His worth isn't going to come back up while he's sitting on the bench.

Glad we've got midfield sorted, but where is this goal scorer? without one we are fucked. In fact I'd sign Berahino and Remy to ensure I at least have one if the other gets injured. Would be typical us to sign one and they get crocked for three months immediately.