NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm a bit worried they see the defence as well stocked. An injury to Colo/Mbemba and we are basically f***ed again.

This was one of my concerns, but apparently we a chucking bids in for players like there's no tomorrow so hopefully there's a defender in there as well

I think we've already said we won't be buying any defenders this window citing Taylor's return from injury as the reason. So  yeah we're basically hoping Colo and Mbemba stay fit.

I'm assuming Willo will go and even if not :anguish: to him playing. So that leaves Taylor who is made of glass or someone from the academy. Great

Lascelles? To be frank I'd have Dummett as 4th or maybe 3rd choice centre back before him too. Haidara, Mbabu, Lascelles, Colback and Anita can fight it out for left back if Taylor isn't fit and he moves to the centre.

It's just one of life's lessons - never buy off Spurs. And I can't believe we're giving up on Thauvin, I've been wanting him to start for weeks. Very, very dodgy goings on.

Every time Thauvin gets caught in possession McClaren looks like he's going into cardiac arrest. He's just too cautious to back such a player, he'd probably rather start with Gouffran on the left wing. Safe and will track back.

Not having a  go, but if that's the case, why has he never done it?

It's just one of life's lessons - never buy off Spurs. And I can't believe we're giving up on Thauvin, I've been wanting him to start for weeks. Very, very dodgy goings on.

Every time Thauvin gets caught in possession McClaren looks like he's going into cardiac arrest. He's just too cautious to back such a player, he'd probably rather start with Gouffran on the left wing. Safe and will track back.

He probably thinks Gouffran is a central midfielder. Lee Ryder does.

So he wouldn't rather play him on the wing then?  :lol:

I think if he knew how Pardew used him he probably would. He seems to want Gouffran-like qualities in his wide players in tracking back.

I think if he knew how Pardew used him he probably would. He seems to want Gouffran-like qualities in his wide players in tracking back.

So he'd rather play gouffran there, but never has, because he thinks he's a central midfielder, but if he knew he'd ever been played as a winger before, he would.

Got it.  :lol:

£12m and he's given five months? Nobody even knew where Lamela was the first year.

Yep good point, played a similar amount of games to Thauvin his first season and was absolute shit when he did play.  But they kept him, gave him more consistent starts the following season and he improved, and improved again this season.

And our shit manager would have gone by now.

Relatively speaking he is worse than Thauvin