NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I quite like Townsend but Spurs have got a fucking cheek playing for big money. Not good enough for their 18 but worthy of a £14m price tag?

I get Daniel Levy driving a hard bargain for a world class player like Bale or Modric, but this is fucking Andros Townsend :lol:

He's the all time world champion piss taker when it comes to transfers....Apart from that time we got 35m for a clogger. :)

gomis would be fucking pointless when we have mitro, unless he's happy to be backup which i really can't see

annoyingly this haggling over townsend is the first time we should be perfectly happy for them to tell the selling club to get to fuck but it looks like they're hell bent on signing him for some unknown reason

I think Gomis is a right donkey with a cringeworthy celebration. It would p*ss me off if we went for him..

That celebration reminds me of Colback trying to track back when he's given the ball away. Ginger c***.

:lol:

A decent striker is a MUST....messing about with a big fee for Townsend is a waste of money when we could be using it to get someone who can hit the net regularly....even a decent bid for Remy would be more productive in terms of keeping us up because we KNOW he can score goals and we need that more than anything else ; Townsend may or may not provide a better wing supply of crosses but its all wasted if they aren't converted and Remy is a much quicker forward than Mitrovic....don't think Berahino is really interested, or that WBA really want to sell him to us - can you imagine the stick they would get if they accepted a bid and then he scored the winner against them at SJP in the next home game...?

Guest Roger Kint

12 goals in 50 prem games for swansea according to wiki and he's 30, yeah that seems like a complete work of fiction

FYP