NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would be an absolute joke if we bring nobody else in, and also expected. It seems us scoring 5 in the last two games as convinced them that we have enough to survive, despite the dreadful run beforehand and the fact we have scored only 5 goals away all season.

Would be an absolute joke if we bring nobody else in, and also expected. It seems us scoring 5 in the last two games as convinced them that we have enough to survive, despite the dreadful run beforehand and the fact we have scored only 5 goals away all season.

I'm a lot more confident now we've signed Shelvey and Saivet.  Will mean it won't be Anita and Colback every week. 

I didn't expect much from the window.  So signing two decent players is pretty good IMO.  Even if I did have low standards.  Still a massive gamble not getting a striker in, mind.

I'm a lot more confident now we've signed Shelvey and Saivet.  Will mean it won't be Anita and Colback every week. 

I didn't expect much from the window.  So signing two decent players is pretty good IMO.  Even if I did have low standards.  Still a massive gamble not getting a striker in, mind.

I think everyone is happy/surprised with Shelvey, but that doesn't even scratch the surface of what we need. I'm pretty sure without any more in we will go down. Plus we are an injury or two away from a disaster in terms of our starting 11.

Wasn't bothered about Townsend deal, but Berahino one was massive for us. Hope we have alternatives ready.

was never terribly convinced by the Berahino deal being possible, probably being used by the agent to try and get Spurs/Chelsea/Whoever to bid.

Yep. The simplest explanation and probably the correct one.

One new first teamer this window does little to guarantee we've got the required talent to pull out of this.

:thup: there's 3-4 players who an injury to could potentially ruin us full stop. We've had a lot of injuries but luckily none of them have been Sissoko or Wijnaldum. Mitrovic goes down and we're back to Cisse leading the line (or Riviere  :blackeye:), we're taking a huge risk (like usual).

One new first teamer this window does little to guarantee we've got the required talent to pull out of this.

:thup: there's 3-4 players who an injury to could potentially ruin us full stop. We've had a lot of injuries but luckily none of them have been Sissoko or Wijnaldum. Mitrovic goes down and we're back to Cisse leading the line (or Riviere  :blackeye:), we're taking a huge risk (like usual).

It's one article, none of us have a clue what's going on  :lol: