Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United - 14/09/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

But if Pardew picks his best side and the players have bad games and we get humped? He was saying its Pardew regardless which is f***ing stupid tbh. Not sure how we can be like you say when the topic was 'dogshit'

Who coaches and motivates the players? 

Guest Roger Kint

But if Pardew picks his best side and the players have bad games and we get humped? He was saying its Pardew regardless which is f***ing stupid tbh. Not sure how we can be like you say when the topic was 'dogshit'

Who coaches and motivates the players? 

:lol: Like clockwork.

Guest bimpy474

Max pressure on Pardew needed if we look like dog shit again.

What if he picks his best team and we do? Solely Pardew's fault still? :lol:

Not if we show a decent pattern of play and creativity in attack, be nice to see some of that however the result ends up.

But if Pardew picks his best side and the players have bad games and we get humped? He was saying its Pardew regardless which is fucking stupid tbh. Not sure how we can be like you say when the topic was 'dogshit'

Tbf to Pardew there is truth in this, seperating a bad performance from a bad manager set up. I think if we play better football and see the continuation of change (we definitely are going shorter more/longer less).

I think we'll be a better side if play shorter, attack more and play to our strengths (if Pardew knows what they are).

Guest Roger Kint

Max pressure on Pardew needed if we look like dog shit again.

What if he picks his best team and we do? Solely Pardew's fault still? :lol:

Not if we show a decent pattern of play and creativity in attack, be nice to see some of that however the result ends up.

But if Pardew picks his best side and the players have bad games and we get humped? He was saying its Pardew regardless which is fucking stupid tbh. Not sure how we can be like you say when the topic was 'dogshit'

Tbf to Pardew there is truth in this, seperating a bad performance from a bad manager set up. I think if we play better football and see the continuation of change (we definitely are going shorter more/longer less).

I think we'll be a better side if play shorter, attack more and play to our strengths (if Pardew knows what they are).

Agree. We have seen a definate move from hoofball lately. With that set up it should be even better football and theres scope for some good movement in that line up