Newcastle United vs Hull City - 21/09/13 @ 3pm

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I had a dream last night that we beat these 5-1, we went 3-0 up as I first checked the scores pretty early into the match then I checked again at full time and it was 5-1.

In reality I think it will be a close game with us winning 1-0 and getting a second goal late on for a 2-0 win.

I had a dream last night that we beat these 5-1, we went 3-0 as I first checked the scores pretty early into the match then I checked again at full time and it was 5-1.

In reality I think it will be a close game with us winning 1-0 and getting a second goal late on for a 2-0 win.

Bet you're kicking yourself for missing the game. Sounded like a cracker. :lol:

I had a dream last night that we beat these 5-1, we went 3-0 as I first checked the scores pretty early into the match then I checked again at full time and it was 5-1.

Bet you're kicking yourself for missing the game. Sounded like a cracker. :lol:

I was kinda pissed when I woke up and realised it was only dream to be honest.

Im a Fremantle fan, nearly 20 years of zero success, much like supporting Newcastle. If we win against Sydney this weekend we are into the Grand Final for the first time in our history. Its made supporting Newcastle a little easier this year. Theres still hope for shitty struggling clubs.

Same :thup: Got ESPN for this month especially. Hoping for two big wins Saturday.

Im a Fremantle fan, nearly 20 years of zero success, much like supporting Newcastle. If we win against Sydney this weekend we are into the Grand Final for the first time in our history. Its made supporting Newcastle a little easier this year. Theres still hope for shitty struggling clubs.

Same :thup: Got ESPN for this month especially. Hoping for two big wins Saturday.

I'm feeling good about both games. However Fremantle just like Newcastle are capable of imploding. Are you from Perth originally?

I'm feeling good about both games. However Fremantle just like Newcastle are capable of imploding. Are you from Perth originally?

Agreed, two clubs have scarily similar traits.

Nope, lived in Freo for a couple of years, heading back for a visit in Nov.

Three points for the Magpies would give them a tally of ten points from their opening five games - their best return in the top-flight since the 2000/01 seaso

Go 2nd if we win  :fwap:

:scared: Things can't go that well for us can they?

Guest neesy111

Three points for the Magpies would give them a tally of ten points from their opening five games - their best return in the top-flight since the 2000/01 seaso

Go 2nd if we win  :fwap:

:scared: Things can't go that well for us can they?

I'm beware of Hull after 08/09 and failing to beat them in 4 fucking games.