Newcastle United vs Hull City - 21/09/13 @ 3pm

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obviously I think people should come out and make a stand, but I understand why they don't. I don't know if I would want to make things harder for myself career-wise, football is already tough enough. In the meantime I guess we just need to raise awareness as much as possible.

FYI I was at Bradford v Brentford the other week and they were flying the rainbow flag.

I think it's one of those funny things where no-one wants to be the first (or second technically) player to come out. Others may follow when someone else has set the example though.

Any chance we can chance the poll to simply win/draw/loss?  Sorry mods, I know I'm pushing my luck but I've worked out my old method was stupid.

just add all the win votes and all the loss votes.

Win: 116

Draw: 10

Lose: 7

Any chance we can chance the poll to simply win/draw/loss?  Sorry mods, I know I'm pushing my luck but I've worked out my old method was stupid.

Have done for the first 4 games, happy to continue doing so if people think the above split is of interest. :thup:

After our recent wins and particularly Pardew apparently seeing the light re 433, my brain must be spunking serotonin all over the shop. Not only have I committed the cardinal sin of raising my hope, I've decided to take the train instead of the car for Hull. Better set sky+ for match of the day!

Have done for the first 4 games, happy to continue doing so if people think the above split is of interest. :thup:

its a canny little idea, if your willing to put the work in.

Should win this, but maybe a tight one. Remy will be fitter, HBA in tremendous form which bodes well.

I relented and bought a ticket, £23 student reduction, bang central, Gallowgate middle tier. Partly scared into buying a ticket at the thought of HBA not being here next season.

f*** the rainbow laces we should go one further

http://www.victoriapark.net.au/images/2010Wallpaper_ANZACDay_1200x751.jpg

Its Anzac Day Game, tradition for Collingwood to play Essendon attracts nearly 100 000 to the MCG each year. Collingwood have fucking rancid supporters though.

Want Hull to be worried about us this weekend (not in a gay way....).

Want them to worry about having to deal with HBA's trickery, Remy's pace and the receding idea that Cisse might start lashing them in.

Want them to be worried about Sissoko running them over, Cabaye spraying naughty passes around, attacking fullbacks, the works.

Want them to turn up nervous.

they'll park the bus man, most likely it'll be horribly frustrating with them sitting on the edge of their box

with any luck they'll double up on HBA (if they have sense) and open up the left for remy

Collingwood :anguish:

Only complete t***s support them.

Im a Fremantle fan, nearly 20 years of zero success, much like supporting Newcastle. If we win against Sydney this weekend we are into the Grand Final for the first time in our history. Its made supporting Newcastle a little easier this year. Theres still hope for shitty struggling clubs.