Newcastle United vs Hull City - 21/09/13 @ 3pm

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even if we were to have an amazing season and finish fourth , this is exactly the type of game we would lose. Optimism and expectations high against a newly promoted team. NUFC 0 Hull 2. Probably a red card and injury to help us along.

I'm a bit nervous about this now, it will be an interesting test. They have pace on the wings and will probably come with a strategy to counter, shutting space down then hitting the wide men on the break. We struggle against teams that do that and even with the team in the shape we played vs. Villa, I don't think we've got the ideal personnel to really punish them.

It will most likely be a massive test for Cabaye at AM, I don't think he'll do so well there when space has been shut down.

I slightly expect us to cock this up the expectations are so high  :lol:

Aye expecting to beat Hull at home is high expectations.

:okay:

Well you're right it shouldn't be a big ask but I am not yet confident in us yet, smash Hull then I'll start getting more cheerful

Guest Roger Kint

Did they officially change their name to Hull City Tigers btw or was that just a suggestion from their chairman?

Yeah they did, think its for next season though.