Coloccini  5

Santon  6

Cabaye  4

Sissoko  6

Anita  6

Ben Arfa  5

Cisse  4

Remy  7

Our attitude after the first goal made me embarrassed to be a Newcastle fan. Like terrified kittens desperate to hold their precious 1-0 lead, utterly shameful.

Happens every f*cking time we score, i'm quite frankly sick of seeing it but don't expect any different anymore.

Typical Pardew:

I'm sure if he had his own way he'd buy Cattermole and have him and Tiote playing central midfield.

Not really sure how Pardew gets much blame for today's performance. He started our strongest XI, brought on two attacking players, and went 3 at the back for the last 10 minutes. That's the kind of intent we've been clamoring for for a year.

What is really depressing is that we start with the team that everybody wants to see out there, and then lose quite deservedly  at home to most people's relegation favourites. I don't think Pardew can be blamed much for this. Now everything is back on the table including incorporating the three stooges, Taylor, Tiote and Jonas back into the team. Oh joy.

The side plays with too much fear at home, which is probably down to the manager. When was the last time we handed out a real beating to someone on our own patch? I can't remember!

And still - don't look like scoring from corners at all - nearly 2 years since we lasts scored from one. :D

What is really depressing is that we start with the team that everybody wants to see out there, and then lose quite deservedly  at home to most people's relegation favourites. I don't think Pardew can be blamed much for this. Now everything is back on the table including incorporating the three stooges, Taylor, Tiote and Jonas back into the team. Oh joy.

I fear this bit the most, and the repercussions it would have on Pardew's future team selections. I really wanted this team to get the convincing win to prevent him from hiding in his shell again to put in a no-frills style and lineup. It's true that after today, he should drop some players. However, I have no faith in his ability to pinpoint where and how the changes would be made.

You know what is most disappointing about this loss? It's the fact that twice we were in control of the match and twice we did our typical sit back and relax when we go a goal up which allowed them into the game. We started the game up for it, it wasn't one of those days were nothing goes right or the players just can't get motivated because it was going right for us, we scored twice whilst not testing their keeper that often, we attacked them when we were drawing, it's the fact that we had this game won not once but twice and instead we weren't outclassed but gifted them the win.

Guest bimpy474

Something annoyed me today more than anything else. It didn't matter who it was but time after time when we played a decent ball into the space between their midfield and defence. Instead of turning on it we kept playing first time balls back to the halfway line or back to the CB's. It was driving me mental all game.

We also need to consider that Hull played alright today. Brady and Aluko are fairly good players and they've got a decent midfield with Huddlestone and Livermore. They defended well and played hard for 90 minutes.

Something annoyed me today more than anything else. It didn't matter who it was but time after time when we played a decent ball into the space between their midfield and defence. Instead of turning on it we kept playing first time balls back to the halfway line or back to the CB's. It was driving me mental all game.

I was doing my nut at that aswell, there was one move in particular where a crisp pass was played to Sissoko who was virtually on the edge of Hull's box and he practically blasted the ball along the floor all the way back to Coloccini when he had options either side.

Think that ties into the fear we have in our game, rather than take the chance the players prefer to use the easy option, which I think is a managerial issue. (one of fucking many)

Guest bimpy474

I was doing my nut at that aswell, there was one move in particular where a crisp pass was played to Sissoko who was virtually on the edge of Hull's box and he practically blasted the ball along the floor all the way back to Coloccini when he had options either side.

Think that ties into the fear we have in our game, rather than take the chance the players prefer to use the easy option, which I think is a managerial issue. (one of fucking many)

It was bizarre, Cisse did it just before their 1st goal. And Ben Arfa did it 2nd half when he had no Hull player near him. I was going mental at it.

I saw it during the Villa match, people dismissed it saying we got the ball moving fast enough but the evidence is there. The Villa match was far more worse for it than today's game I think.

Seething. Utterly pathetic performance. The arrogance on show when we went a goal up was unbelievable. We're a good side, but not that good. We should be going after teams when we go ahead, instead, we do the opposite. I'm not sure if it was the manager or the players but the desire to win just didn't seem there, proper small club mentality.

Credit to Hull but we had them in those opening stages, we just didn't punish them. Pardew made some crap changes which didn't help in the second.

I don't mind defeat but when it's in that manner, it's unforgivable.

Guest bimpy474

I saw it during the Villa match, people dismissed it saying we got the ball moving fast enough but the evidence is there. The Villa match was far more worse for it than today's game I think.

Villa were wide open and we took advantage. That was my worry because teams aren't as open as Villa.

Honestly, the only thing that has me seething more than the "performance" was the fat fucking "woman" Hull fan in the Milburn who was going nuts when they scored the 1st and third goal. She missed the 2nd goal as she was probably having a pie. Had it been a man, he would be dead now.

Pardew;

Complacency when we went in front and we couldn't get back into it when they equalized. Poor decision making in the 2nd half- "Hull did a good job - worker harder than Newcastle". Tried to tighten up distances between midfield/defence at half time. Lacking consistency on performances. Refusing to be drawn on Cisse's form - will keep those thoughts to himself. Remy - unlucky to not get hattrick. Remy one of the few bright spots on a poor day. Third goal knocked the stuffing out of the team.