Newcastle United 2 - 3 Hull City - 21/09/13 (FT) Post match reaction from p 33

Guest pricedoutoftoon

This result alone just about confirms to me already this season will amount to nothing.

Not getting relegated (and we wont) was always the goal. Finish upper midtable will do me.

'Do you' in what sense? It certainly shouldn't be enough for the manager to keep his job.

It's what I expect.

Fair enough, what I expect and what I will accept are two extremely different things. :lol:

Even given the lack of investment, a competent manager should be qualifying for the Europa League imo. Today should be the cut off point for this horrible bastard. He's had his chance with what he admits is his full strength team (that he says is "good enough") and completely blown it, been utterly humiliated against a bunch of cloggers.

If we are getting beat by a promoted team who are favourites for relegation at home,  I don't see why anyone is confident we won't be in the mix down there come the end of the season. That Hull performance will be a blueprint for any so called unfancied team to visit SJP.

If we are getting beat by a promoted team who are favourites for relegation at home,  I don't see why anyone is confident we won't be in the mix down there come the end of the season. That Hull performance will be a blueprint for any so called unfancied team to visit SJP.

I'm not being flippant here: if I was a manager of a club wanting a result here, I'd tell them to make sure they were a goal down at half time.

Thought Huddlestone was allowed to run the show for them. Also thought marveuxs performance was shocking. Don't get to make a lot of games but where the f**k was the Blitzkreig bop?

They still (at least I think) play it before the Blaydon Races,  but played Daydream believer instead today.

Just finished watching, what an utterly depressing result.

Aside from Remy we just didn't look up for it. Back four all over the place, midfield was sloppy and Ben Arfa and Cisse were shocking.

Will always be this way with Pardew in charge though, I'm beyond being surprised by us losing a game.

where in the name of all thats holy was Debuchy for their 1st, thats ridiculously bad defending

Just the 10 yards away.

At least the marking for whoever was marking Elmo fo the second was equally as tight.

Lovely goal by Hull. The whole move.

Bit of pressure down the line would've been nice. Cracking finish like, couldn't have placed it better.

Pass and move into space. Something we struggle with at the best of times.