The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Looks like we dodged a huge bullet with De Boer.

Inter are a shambles to be fair, De Boer has had no pre season and only 10 or so games in charge. Some of the players have been disgraceful this season.

Looks like we dodged a huge bullet with De Boer.

Inter are a shambles to be fair, De Boer has had no pre season and only 10 or so games in charge. Some of the players have been disgraceful this season.

they're often on BT sport and yeah they're absolute shit

Aye, they're f***ed in so many ways. Way too harsh on De Boer. If it wasn't for Icardi they'd be bottom 3 easily. He carries that mess of a club.

He (Icardi) also partially to blame for some of the mess also.

Aye, they're f***ed in so many ways. Way too harsh on De Boer. If it wasn't for Icardi they'd be bottom 3 easily. He carries that mess of a club.

?

Insulted their ultras and a lot of their fans now hate him.  Cheered him missing a penalty, I believe. 

I guess a load of them think he is a bit of a scumbag the way he went on with Maxi Lopez' wife, as well.  Different teams and a while ago.  But the whole story makes for uncomfortable reading IMO.

?

Insulted their ultras and a lot of their fans now hate him.  Cheered him missing a penalty, I believe. 

I guess a load of them think he is a bit of a scumbag the way he went on with Maxi Lopez' wife, as well.  Different teams and a while ago.  But the whole story makes for uncomfortable reading IMO.

From what I read, if it gets much worse Icardi will need 24/7 bodyguards. Didn't they threaten to burn his house down or something?

?

From what I read, if it gets much worse Icardi will need 24/7 bodyguards. Didn't they threaten to burn his house down or something?

It all stems from an incident involving him chucking his shirt at a kid/Inter fan at the end of a game/defeat and the Ultras took it off the kid and threw it back at him. He wrote his version about it in his autobiography (I think) so when the Ultras found out they unveiled a giant banner the other week insulting him and telling him how they saw the incident in no uncertain terms :lol:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37672984