The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

BBC Radio 5 live Midlands football reporter Pat Murphy

"Rowett took over a couple of days after Birmingham were beaten 8-0 at home by Bournemouth. They were lucky to get nil. They were rubbish.

"On a shoestring in the last two years he's got them to two 10th position finishes in a row. A little wobble recently, but these things happen.

"It's the star syndrome gone mad. Autograph hunters in charge of football clubs now."

Summed up perfectly.

Even calling their recent dip a wobble is overstating it. They lost at home to Barnsley and got twatted off us (like most other teams in the division). That was it. I can't speak for the football but just outside the play-offs and above Villa and Norwich looks pretty good to me.

Appointing Zola is pure fingers crossed that he's going to suddenly get a lot better than his past suggests.

I watched them last week and they seemed well organised and set up but their current crop of players look no more than league one standard

Stealing British jobs and scrounging off our public welfare when there are perfectly good jobs back home in forrin'land

Give it a rest, man

Ha Ha, I'm just pleased we've got good old true brit, Roast Beef Rafa.