The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Pochettino leaves Chelsea by ‘mutual consent’

cp40

Unless they get Guardiola, I don't really see the point.

The players aren't playing for him and they'll want to start climbing the league.

Look he's having a shocker but he's still one of the best managers going. If the players aren't performing, get new players. Not like they a short of a few bob.

Unless they get Guardiola, I don't really see the point.

The players aren't playing for him and they'll want to start climbing the league.

Look he's having a shocker but he's still one of the best managers going. If the players aren't performing, get new players. Not like they a short of a few bob.

Cheaper and safer bet to do this tbh, the guy's lost it and there is still plenty of ability in that squad.

If they get Hiddink they'll be lucky to finish mid table

Aye cos he was a complete disaster last time he was in charge.

That was 6 years ago and he he's had 3 failed management stints since though.

Chelsea's players are more than capable of playing to a top 4 level despite who the manager is.  Di Matteo is proof of that.

I thought they played pretty well in the 2nd half on Monday night.

Chelsea may well regret this in the long run.

I'd class it as their Bobby Robson moment.

If they get Hiddink they'll be lucky to finish mid table

Aye cos he was a complete disaster last time he was in charge.

That was 6 years ago and he he's had 3 failed management stints since though.

Basically agree with what Sima said. Likeable bloke who will have the fans onside straight away. Apparently got on really well with Terry too which should help.

Chelsea's players are more than capable of playing to a top 4 level despite who the manager is.  Di Matteo is proof of that.

I thought they played pretty well in the 2nd half on Monday night.

Chelsea may well regret this in the long run.

I'd class it as their Bobby Robson moment.

Dunno about that, Sir bobby never carried on the way Jose has and wouldnt have approved of his behaviour atall. He was the complete opposite.

Mourinhos not been the same since he went to Madrid. It came out he claimed players had been leaking info didnt it? Fell out with Casillas etc Eye gouged Vilanova.

Now he comes back and everyones against him, Paranoia about refs, the media, his own medical staff. Everyone goes "Hes being so clever distracting from the results" but no, actually they just kept losing & he was being a tit. It didnt help him or them atall, he was just being paranoid as fuck. Needs time out of the game really.