The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

That is absolutely fucking stupid, of course the manager is going to need time. The last game they were the better team as well and were rather unlucky. Just goes to show how much of a cunt Parish is, yet he claims to be better than Simon Jordan.

That is absolutely fucking stupid, of course the manager is going to need time. The last game they were the better team as well and were rather unlucky. Just goes to show how much of a cunt Parish is, yet he claims to be better than Simon Jordan.

He is. Even if he is a spiv. Jordan took them into administration, his new role as public mouthpiece is absolutely baffling. He has as much credibility as Peter Risdale.

Guest firetotheworks

Hahahaha unlucky.

De Boer's canny unlucky tbf. I watched them yesterday and there was nothing about the performance that was drastically wrong from a tactical perspective, they just missed loads of insanely good chances.

He is. Even if he is a spiv. Jordan took them into administration, his new role as public mouthpiece is absolutely baffling. He has as much credibility as Peter Risdale.

Pretty sure Parish got Palace fans to pay up to buy the club, getting some to put their pensions in, then buying it and giving the fans who invested nothing in return. Also heard rumours that he had connections to one of the creditors who seeked to put Palace into administration in the first place. Parish isn't the lovable guy putting his own money into the club he loves as he appears.

Guest neesy111

I'm not a De Boer fan but this is an insane decision considering they should had won easily yesterday, can't put yesterdays defeat down to the manager when a player gifts the opposition a goal and then they miss a ton of chances.

4 games barely even qualifies as a "run" like :lol: if it was 4 games out of 20 then it's a run, not 4 games full stop

I see what you are saying but it's his first 4 games, if he's implementing a different style it may not go right at first but they should have persevered for a few more games.

4 games barely even qualifies as a "run" like :lol: if it was 4 games out of 20 then it's a run, not 4 games full stop

I see what you are saying but it's his first 4 games, if he's implementing a different style it may not go right at first but they should have persevered for a few more games.

...aye, I know. I agree with what you've just said, I just object to "bad run" as a phrase when he's had 4 competitive games and 77 days in post.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd possibly understand if they were also playing absolutely terribly on top of losing 4 and not scoring, but 4 games man. That's genuinely ridiculous, even obviously terrible managers like John Carver get more of a chance than that.