The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton in talks with Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Listening to le tiss on Ssn, ffs if that had been us sacking a manager who finished 8th and made a cup final the calls for delusional would have been deafening. But it seems fine for them.

I made this point too - a Cup final they would arguably have won bar an idiotic officiating decision!

We'd be getting slated if it had of been our fans!

Listening to le tiss on Ssn, ffs if that had been us sacking a manager who finished 8th and made a cup final the calls for delusional would have been deafening. But it seems fine for them.

I made this point too - a Cup final they would arguably have won bar an idiotic officiating decision!

We'd be getting slated if it had of been our fans!

Ahhh but Southampton's fans are more middle-class and intelligent. Or something like that.

Considering there is only 10 days until pre-season starts, i'm surprised that both Palace and Southampton are still managerless.

Yep, it's been a long while for Palace in particular.

No one is brave enough to hire a manager from the lower leagues of England. Then you have a host of managers out of work who keep getting hired and fired (Pardew). Then there's John Gregory. After that you have to start recruiting from abroad, by which time I can imagine most of the managers are saying 'No thanks' (in their native tongue of course).

Guest neesy111

No one is brave enough to hire a manager from the lower leagues of England. Then you have a host of managers out of work who keep getting hired and fired (Pardew). Then there's John Gregory. After that you have to start recruiting from abroad, by which time I can imagine most of the managers are saying 'No thanks' (in their native tongue of course).

Southampton will find someone decent, they always do.

Palace and Steve "PFM" Parish on the other hand...

Possibly, but I can't help but feel the rate which Premier League teams chew through their managers now isn't going unnoticed. Of course, what does getting fired mean when at the end of the day you walk home with a huge severance pay.

Possibly, but I can't help but feel the rate which Premier League teams chew through their managers now isn't going unnoticed. Of course, what does getting fired mean when at the end of the day you walk home with a huge severance pay.

don't think so, above all else managers need to have a ridiculous amount of self confidence to get anywhere at a professional level so they're always going to think they can do better than the last 5 guys in 5 years.

Guest chopey

Palace approach Frank De Boer.

Poor Charles !! 64 years his mother has sat on that throne and now they have offered the job to a forrin