The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

From listening to Spurs pods over the last couple of months to wallow in their pain they all seemed steadfast Levy wouldn’t appoint B.Rodge as he’d fucked him about when he ended up going to Liverpool.

14 minutes ago, Disco said:

From listening to Spurs pods over the last couple of months to wallow in their pain they all seemed steadfast Levy wouldn’t appoint B.Rodge as he’d fucked him about when he ended up going to Liverpool.

What on earth possessed you to do that?

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

What on earth possessed you to do that?

I mean it’s right there in the next 5 words :lol: 

(and it’s only the Athletic one I listen too)

36 minutes ago, Disco said:

I mean it’s right there in the next 5 words :lol: 

(and it’s only the Athletic one I listen too)

Aye but howay... [emoji38]

TBF I can't even listen to an NUFC podcast, I think they're all a bit cringe.

13 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Aye but howay... [emoji38]

TBF I can't even listen to an NUFC podcast, I think they're all a bit cringe.

I have a lot of time I need audio to fill in and I’m an incredibly sad cunt, what more can I say? 

On my travels of other clubs NUFC ones are as poor as they get sadly. Be it the TF knackers who try hard to the extremely weird patter and purposful dumbing down of the Athletic one. 

I think Levy has wanted Rodgers all along, and is pushing this narrative of them being rejected by all these people so that the Spurs fans aren't as against the Rodgers move when it eventually happens.

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Ryan Mason believes Daniel Levy has ‘been let down by other people’ at Tottenham

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/ryan-mason-daniel-levy-spurs-antonio-conte-harry-kane-b2347165.html

Please give me the job Daniel, pleaseee

Jose must have sacked himself the week before a cup final and Poch must have just put himself on the dole after the Champions league final.

Levy is a self serving numpty, as soon as he feels any heat he sacks the manager, I thought he had turned a corner when he said he would bring a director of football in. Then the daft bastard brings in an Italian villan.

If young Ryan wants a job then start down the leagues, he's currently in charge of a Tottenham side that the bookies have made 2/1 against a Leeds team with one of the worst defences the league has ever seen, clean sweep and a pair of balls are needed at Spurs not a repeat of the same mistakes 

Not a cat in hell's chance a genuine top manager will want to work with that gutless rabble of a squad. They've been on the decline since Poch left and Kane's (and Son's) constant supply goals have kept the stench in for the last 18 months but even that isn't enough to disguise the smell any longer. That club is fucking rotten, it needs completely gutting from top to bottom. Take Kane's goals away and they're bang average, mid-table fodder with a lush stadium. 

I may be being harsh there but that's my view on them from the outside.

Just now, Deuce said:

Spalletti leaving Napoli. Taking a year off apparently.

Horncastle mentioned it on Golazzo last night. Something like he's got an optional year agreed but if he decided to walk then he's effectively on gardening leave for a year. Something like that anyway, was only half listening tbh

37 minutes ago, midds said:

Horncastle mentioned it on Golazzo last night. Something like he's got an optional year agreed but if he decided to walk then he's effectively on gardening leave for a year. Something like that anyway, was only half listening tbh

De Zerbi?