The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Surprised Lampard hasn't been linked with Everton.

Wonder if they'd approach Conte as well as the other lot on their shortlist.

They should save themselves the embarrassment.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

God forbid a manager should have a fallow period of a few months having lost his two main goalscorers, after promotion, two top half finishes and a European quarter final. Good enough to manage a club like Crystal Palace? Pah! Throw him on the scrapheap with the rest.

tbf he was hardly a manager swimming in silverware before the move the wolves unless i'm mistaken?  he did a great job there mind, take nothing away from him, but it's not like he was/is a top tier manager

Guest HTT II
40 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Rubbish. Keegans NUFC 93/94 piss all over that wolves team and claim

Nah, can’t be, the likes or SKY et al were telling me they were the best ever promoted side to come up...

Can't say he went "for the money" either because that's untrue. Just one of the world's greatest teams coming back for him after remaining popular with the fans years after leaving initially

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

tbf he was hardly a manager swimming in silverware before the move the wolves unless i'm mistaken?  he did a great job there mind, take nothing away from him, but it's not like he was/is a top tier manager

It's Crystal Palace we're talking about here!

If Everton want him (and why wouldn't they) i think rafa would go in a heart beat, his family are based in Merseyside?, they are a big club, passionate  fan base, owners who would be willing to support/fund his project that he would put in place, and as for the whole liverpool/Everton thing that wouldn't phase him i don't think, its the friendly derby after all never no malice or hatred, I said it upset liverpool fans a lot more when he went to Chelsea, than it would if he went to Everton